OK...This is just my $0.02 for future products that I would like to see from Tormach...

We have had the PCNC 1100 with us for about 3yrs now, recently we have had the Duality Lathe introduced, we now have the PCNC 1100 Series II, the Tormach CNC Standalone Lathe is under development...so...thinking aloud here...I personally would love to have a full stable of Tormach PCNC machines & accessories (both w/factory support & blessing, as well as from dedicated aftermarket vendors):

NEW ACCESSORIES for Tormach PCNC 1100 Series II:

*Ram-type EDM attachment for the PCNC 1100 ala Chevalier ALIC 1

*ATC for the PCNC 1100; carousel type

*3" Riser-block for the column: ground cast-iron with matching holes for existing locating pins w/extended bolts

*Spindle-speeder for smaller diameter tooling - .125" and smaller (I am aware of the Proxxon add-on) something along the lines of the CTL Centreline SPR 410 R8 speeder

*5-Axis Trunnion ala Haas Add-On Trunnion

*Add-on enclosure for Tormach Stand

NEW MACHINES:

*Tormach Surface Grinder...8x10 range; not sure of the absolute necessity of hydrostatic ways, could be an adaptation of the existing PCNC 1100 (X,Y axis) platform

*Tormach Horizontal Mill; essentially a new column/head assembly on existing PCNC 1100 platform (with proper planning & design...aka compromise...I think a modified Surface Grinder column could work for this)

*Tormach 2-Axis Wire EDM; essentially a new column/head assembly on existing PCNC 1100 platform

I invite all existing Tormach owners as well as those who are currently lusting after a PCNC 1100 to comment and add to the wishlist as they see fit...