Hi Abarmot,

Thanks for the feedback and good suggestions.

Regarding:

1 .Offsets saving. I know that this feature is implemented in version 4.30, but I don’t understand how it works and how can I save and then call out any of the offsets. Could you show me the process on several examples?
We don't really have a feature to view/save Tool Offsets. When KMotionCNC starts the offsets are loaded from the <install>\GCode Programs\emc.var file.

You can also place offsets in a GCode file with:

G10L2P1X0Y0Z0

Could you suggest exactly how you would like it to work?

2. For more comfortable work of CNC-operator, I need to assign hotkeys for the user buttons, for example Init, Home, Probe, Execute, etc. Could you tell how can I do this?
We don't have Hot Keys for User Buttons. Which Keys were you thinking to assign?

You can add external buttons and trigger them from a C program with:

DoPCInt(PC_COMM_USER_BUTTON,xx);

3. Recently I’ve reconfigured all axes with Jerk parameter and I liked those step responses (graphs) that I’ve got using this option.

But at the same time I was very surprised that this option doesn’t work with G1, G2, G3 commands. As a result during the processing of linear trajectories with the usage of G1, a very strong vibration appeared.
So, tell me, please, how I can use Jerk parameter with G1, G2, G3 commands.
Sorry we don't have that. I don't know of anyone who does (and does it well). Trajectory Planning is extremely complex. I think KFLOP/KMotionCNC has one of the best Trajectory Planners but it is still unlimited Jerk. Do you speak Russian? Here is a review of a few Trajectory Planners. KMotionCNC has the highest speed while still honoring all acceleration, velocity, and path constraints.

We do have a Coordinated Low Pass Filter option that can smooth Jerk Spikes. Have you tried this?

4. While using the Feedrate Override option a maximum speed limitation doesn’t work. I mean that I can set the speed that will be faster than the one set in Tool Setup. For example, the operating speed is 3500 mm / min. With the Feedrate Override parameter 2, the speed will be - 7000 mm / min. and won’t be limited by that one, which is set in Tool Setup (5000 mm / min.)
We do honor all max axis velocity settings specified in the Tool Setup with Feedrate Override. However if for example your axes are both capable of going 5000mm/min then it is possible to move both axes at 5000mm/min in which case the total diagonal motion can be sqrt(2) x 5000mm/min or 7000mm/min. We think this is the correct behavior. Is this what you are observing?

Regards