588,591 active members*
11,183 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > CNC Wood Router Project Log > Semi - DIY CNC Router / Mill Project Build (With photos)

Threaded View

I got most of the cable management done with the Igus track I got of ebay and I mounted the Air system for the blow off nozzles for clearing the cut path. I plan on just plugging the system into the shop air and regulate it with the on off valve.

Had a few people suggest the nozzle system for doing aluminum. I don't plan on running any type of coolant system. I would like to keep it all dry if I can.

Its nice having the plasma machine in the shop. I needed some custom brackets and supports to mount things so a quick drawing threw some aluminum on the plasma table and made some bends and I had come custom brackets.

Next project in this build was to start building the cart that all this will mount to and on. My shop never has enough room so I have to keep this project mobile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bulldog_cnc_router_airline.jpg   plasma_cut_alu_brackets.jpg  
    Desert Fabworks LLC -Fort Mohave, Arizona
    www.desertfabworks.com - Project Sites: www.cncplasmabuild.com - www.cncrouterbuild.com