587,848 active members*
3,135 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Vertical Mill, Lathe Project Log > Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end

Hybrid View

Re: Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end

Defeng? Can you give us a timeline of the ongoing svm-X production : first delivery / batch number waiting / delay for a new purchase / production time capacity (alibaba delivery time is 3weeks) etc... in order to make all clear for every one . Thanks

Re: Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end

Quote Originally Posted by jips View Post
    Defeng? Can you give us a timeline of the ongoing svm-X production : first delivery / batch number waiting / delay for a new purchase / production time capacity (alibaba delivery time is 3weeks) etc... in order to make all clear for every one . Thanks
    Hi jips,

my current conditions:

SVM-0: I can be sure Louie's will go first in a week because he doesn't need me to do electric works. Others will go one by one in 2 weeks, 3 weeks and to maybe 2 months max. Then only 2 unit SVM-0 can be avaliable within 2 months because only 2 sets castings present now (Maybe I should start to prepare more now..)

SVM-1: 4 units are finished or bare-bone machines now and castings in store. So lead time is not a problem. (I even haven't got time to introduce this new type formally here.)

SVM-2: several bare-bone machines and some castings in store now so can be finished quick.

The current problem for me is that the current works are overstocked on me--seems every machine is unique to meet different requirements. (I guess I will have a lot of prototypes after shipping out current machines)

I hope and try to solve the stocking problems before June. Then my facility will be able to run normally for new orders. I'm thinking maybe I should take "intention orders" without deposit in this period and preparing parts/castings in advance will help to get smooth next..lol

Castings are not something we can use immediately after casted. That's the most concern for a real CNC. And I will standardize most machine configuration for smooth production after current "personalized" batch production. My goal is to always have several bare-bone machines prepared in store and then can install electrics&optional parts quickly for shipping. I think this will happen the later half of this year with my facility growing bigger. For now..lead time really depends on which type machine above.

So..Any one want to place order before June..I appreciate and hope can talk to me about delivery time on a specified machine type.

BTW, we haven't do the CE certification of whole SVM machine yet. So it's a trouble to sale EU now. We will do that soon after machine standardization soon. But we always have some way to solve this..such like deliver electrics with express delivery but machine with ocean shipping..lol. for individual clients, it will work.

Thanks.
    www.skyfirecnc.com
    Email: [email protected]; Skype: skyfirecnc