587,103 active members*
3,951 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Question NEEDS HELP ABOUT CHINA SELLER'S

DOE'S ANYBODY KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH HIM?
    JINAN BCAMCNC MACHINERY CO,.LTD.

Re: NEEDS HELP ABOUT CHINA SELLER'S

I'm looking at this company myself...
    It seems promising if you do some of the legwork...
    Did you get a machine through them? How did it go?

Hi Frankmali17,
    JINAN BCAMCNC MACHINERY CO,.LTD., was my first choice when I was compared the company look and communication with customer. But when I ask to Canada trade agent in China if he knows somethings about that company I receive response that they not found the adress and telephone number so that make me fear. The girls seller from this company was Julie and she call me at home 3 or 4 time, good service, but when I told her that Is company was not found, is boss calling me and explain me that company exist so I explain him to call canada office in china to explain is company and give good information and nothing was happen.
    Before christmas I receive e-mail from Julie and she told me that she change of company... Not enough safer for me and no any customer in canada from that company where I could have feedback. I finally get a machine from Omni technologie and I now run the machin on my little shop. Couple of mistake but nothing to have fear from omni.

If you want more let me know, and good luck for your trade.

Yes it is and the vendor name is Zach and is a good man. Be just shure to know what you want and told him to configure the machine like you want I receive my machine in perfect shape, But because I didn't know a lots about cnc, I miss couple of things.

What size machine did you order..? what condition did it come in? I'm concerned about how well the equipment is prepped...
    I have heard some people getting stuff that was beginning to rust.. or the collet for the spindles was the wrong sizes...etc....

When I view it comments on the forum rust, I ask the seller to ensure that the machine be greased before delivery to prevent rust from the sea air. If I have any advice to give to you, for my part, the machine had to 8 hr drive on a flatbed truck from the port of Montreal, so when the box arrived it was a bit broken, but the rest was intact. You could perhaps ask a thicker plywood than 3/8. My machine is a 1325 without tool changer. It also has a suction table and 'T slots' both combined.You should also ask about steel grade quality just to know if they have same grade frome here like 44W or 1040...

Hope will be help your choice. What kind of machine are you looking for? Where are you come from.? What is your cnc experience? you could contact me by e-mail to

[email protected]

because my french is better then my english, I hope you well understand all my information.

Hi , YoannMainville .
    I just got the CNC router ATC 1530C 4 axis from BCAMCNC Machinery Group , It is great quality and best servcie in 24th hours as they said , Very appreciated their effort . Here is my machine on youtube they post : CNC router 4 axis https://youtu.be/W24tqInsRhI ,Hope it will be helpful

Hi, Yoann Mainville .
    Just got the information from CNCzone informe , It is really strange that I have reply this Thread before 3 month ago , who delated it . Are you Competitors ?
    Is it ture that you asked the Canada agent ? because you can search BCAMCNC Mahcinery in Google , you can got more than 1500.000 results .

We BCAMCNC Machinery Has been sold many mahcine to USA , UK , Germany ,Austrilia ,Etc , Please visit our websit bcamcnc.com , here are so many picture our engineer Door to door service in the Customer's factory .
    Best regards
    Bcamgroup

I just paid money for them !! Buy a cnc router, waiting for my machine... After get it give some feedback to someone

If that source for your parts does not work out, feel free to give us a call or email me at [email protected] with part numbers and specs. We can find almost anything and get it right to you!
    We fix it all! Give us a call at 855-437-3497.

I bought a machine from them and it is a disaster until now!
    It is a really long story and I will post my story in a new thread. I hope this will make them move!

Short summary:

- They lied to me
    - they gave me wrong dimensions of the machine
    - The machine had an accident and was just slightly repainted and then sent to me
    - parts are missing
    - metal flakes on all the rails and in the electronics compartment
    - no documentation, even after asking they have no manual at hand

I will add the link to my thread as soon as it is finished. It will be a very long thread because this started 6 weeks ago and I still have no acceptable solution.
    Just the documentation of more than 30 defects on the machine and the mail exchange with them took me around 30 working hours until now.

Sorry to hear that Electracks, who are you referring to? JINAN BCAMCNC MACHINERY CO,.LTD. or OMNI CNC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD

I refer to JINAN BCAMCNC MACHINERY CO,.LTD

Quote Originally Posted by electracks View Post
    I bought a machine from them and it is a disaster until now!
    It is a really long story and I will post my story in a new thread. I hope this will make them move!

Short summary:

- They lied to me
    - they gave me wrong dimensions of the machine
    - The machine had an accident and was just slightly repainted and then sent to me
    - parts are missing
    - metal flakes on all the rails and in the electronics compartment
    - no documentation, even after asking they have no manual at hand

I will add the link to my thread as soon as it is finished. It will be a very long thread because this started 6 weeks ago and I still have no acceptable solution.
    Just the documentation of more than 30 defects on the machine and the mail exchange with them took me around 30 working hours until now.

I am new to this forum and have been looking to purchase a 3 axis ball screw machine from China for a while. Your post caught my attention as BCAM is one of the manufacturers I have been corresponding with. When you purchased the machine was the transaction performed through Alibaba Trade Assurance program? Was the working area / outer dimensions and part details you agreed on clearly outlined in the agreement?

hi do you still looking to buy 3axis ball screw machine?

maybe i can help you : )

There was no alibaba involved. I asked for the dimensions by mail. My problems are still not solved and I have the feeling that they want to keep it secret from their boss. I asked multiple times for the contact details of their boss and I got nothing. They think they offered me a solution by offering a second machine at a tiny discount. But I have to pay in advance!!! I am consulting a lawyer now.

You can find my experience with BCAMCNC in this thread http://www.cnczone.com/forums/chines...e-defects.html

Good! I work for electrical promotion... This is my first job.

This is not normal chinese quality. Even chinese quality is normally much better. This is a fraud!

Page 1 of 2 12