number search or scroll
i can locate restart phrase/address only by search ...

i have tried to scroll, but it does not work : i pushed "down arrow" , " page down "

also, i enter " edit mode ", there i have scrolled to desired position, but i can't restart from "edit mode" ... well / i don't know what you reffer by scrolling ... i tried

i'll try anything you wish ... if you wish ...

then press INTERLOCK and CYCLE START at the same time to begin from that point
once i locate desired position, by search, i press attached button + green

if i press IL + green ( concomitent ) , than i receive an error

... so ...
idea was to reduce restart duration, and so far i succeded by going down the "dangerous road"

i tried what you said, because i thought that it may be an alternative ... even if solution described at post 5 works, i would be glad to avoid it and instead use "scroll"+"IL" or whatever buttons, that works faster

restart duration is long, because machine verifies all stuff till that point ...
sometimes programs are simple, but long, so restart duration will be increased, a lot of stuff will be verified, but all will be perfect in the end ... so in this case is normal to wish for a phisical restart : just start from there ... don't verify, i tell you that is all good so far

just start from there >> if a lot of restarts occure at same position, maybe is better to split the program right there ; also, a GOTO near program begining will solve it

don't verify, i tell you that is all good so far
>> this is the " dangerous road" ; well, i am comfortable with it, and what i mean is that i don't feel like making experiments ... i had this in mind for long time, and darth vader just came in

PS : there are things still left mysterious here :
....swith check : no time 4 it so far
....your waiting ....
....and i just observed that under darth vader is morris midwest label ... good day to you mr wizard