It has the Fanuc 10M control, there was a tool changer crash and the arm no longer orientates to the spindle - I tried taking the collar that the arm bolts to and moving it back and forth a tooth with no luck the teeth seem to far in either direction, so I figured it would just be easier to disable the tool changer until I can get someone in that knows how to align it. Just looking for the easiest way to get it up and running. I tried taking the arm off and resetting tool changer back to its home but I cant get the ATCHP light to come on, so I must be either missing a step in process or it thinks the wrong tool is in spindle or pocket, I tried cycling through the sequence with the x- and x+ control when in m31 but with no success - I got it to move with the using c00 numbers 2 - 11 to get it back to what looks like a home position but still no ATCHome Position light, seeing how the arm is off anyway I figured with it at home and arm off at least machine would be usable if atc was diabled. Also I tried to reset the parameters for tool in spindle and pot as described in manual I believe they were numbers 9,11,12,13 with all 0's and the one with 00001110 as descried in manual which seemed to work for tool id alarm. any help would be appreciated?