Today I removed the covers to get access to the spindle motor terminal box. I took a lot of photos of the cables so I'm sure I will be able to connect everything back together like it was upfront and then disconnected all the cables and removed it from the motor

The crack is going all the way through the terminal box. This box is having a lot of strain in this area since the box is mounted with 3x hex screws below this point and then the cable will wedge back/forth when Z axis is moving up down. A horrible design to not take off mechanical load on a stronger metal part in my opinion.

Tok make sure everything is clean I first washed the parts in hot wayer with soap and a brush. I then put them into my ultrasonic washer for 1.5hour. Prolly not needed but so much nicer to work when everything is clean. I'm not sure epoxy will hold up so I have emailed fanuc to check if they stock this item at a decent price. From what I could find on their webpage they still have it in stock but it didn't say any price.. If it's not to expensive I will buy it new. If it's crazy I'll try to glue this first and see if it holds up. There is not thight space to put glue on so I can actually reinforce it very much with fiberglass/carbon strings and soak it with epoxy. I'm not to experienced with this so feel free to come up with good ideas.

Does anyknow know what this could be for? It hangs on the back of my machine and is connected to a air hose and a eletrical wire. Didn't have the wiring diagrams on me so could not check what it was for atm. Almost look like some kind of air valve but the connections was massive. The air inlet for ATC control was just a regular quick connector.