I'm getting closing to install this servo on my spindle. I got the mounting hardware and pulleys ready and not it is time to gather the parts for the power and control.

I am using LinuxCNC and a Mesa 6i25/7i76 combo that supplies 0~10 volt via a potentiometer replacement type device to control the spindle but the DYN4 drive is looking for a +/- 10 volt analog signal. It looks like I could use a Mesa 7i33. Does that seem like the best option?

From the Mesa site:

7I33/7I33TA Quad Analog servo interface

The 7I33, 7I33T and 7I33TA are a 4 axis analog servo interfaces intended for operation with MESAs Anything I/O cards in motion control applications. The 7I33 takes the PWM and direction signals from the Anythng I/O card and converts them to +- 10V analog output voltages for direct connection to analog input servo amplifiers. The 7I33 also conditions the encoder input signals with input filters for TTL inputs or RS-422 recievers for differential encoder inputs. The controller connection is a 50 pin header that matches the pinout of the Mesas Anything I/O cards. Another 50 pin header is used for servo amp/encoder connections. The -TA version uses 3.5 mm pluggable screw terminal plugs (included). (7I33TA shown)

Thanks
John