Quote Originally Posted by MichaelHenry View Post
I'm hoping for general improvements in the UI, especially with machine setup but their YouTube videos haven't touched on that yet. Speaking of which, the quality of those videos seems to be improved over past efforst. Or maybe I'm just learning to think Russian.
UI does look simplified with most of the buttons wrapped around window frame. Hole capping option for use during job zone setup also looks very useful. I thought I was only person that was frustrated with how it picked up some features even when block or machined, causing extra movements. Maybe this will help with job zone limits and features it tries to mill. The cool thing about sprut is if auto 3d machine ops are not efficient you can always use 2d ops get it done.

Wish my cad had full surface links like solid works has. That would be very handy. but I will get by

I do a lot of 4th axis work these days. I hope the dialogs have not changed much for those ops. It took considerable time to learn what is what and what to set to get best 4axis results.

They also note they are working to list this app so it works better with virus and fire walls.