Quote Originally Posted by mikegiraud View Post
Jmhx2, thanks for the fast response. Sorry for the late reply, had some work travel, then the holiday week. Your suggestion worked well. No pull up resistors are needed with the C10 board and the DYN 4 drives. Once the hardware was working well, I used some simple code in the macropump to look at these inputs for alarm conditions. Works great. Thanks again for the help.

A separate question for you - any idea if it's possible to use the DYN4 enable pin with Mach 3? DMM said that I can't so I left the DYN4 pins 15 and 16 unused, but I have an issue where the DYN4 drives and motors dance around a bit from EMI noise (my guess is from the z-axis brake which is fairly noisy) prior to Mach 3 turning on, or after I shut down mach 3. Once Mach 3 is activated all is well, but I'd like to keep the DYN4 drives disabled, until Mach is up and running. Let me know if you have any thoughts on this.
Are you using the recommended Power Filters for each drive, there should be no movement of the servo motors with or without Mach3 running, Check that your Grounding is all done correct also