Quote Originally Posted by ally-g View Post
On both my sim setups there is no toolpath preview with either 2.7.0 or 2.7.1 so it may be something to do with the simulation setup.I have not installed it on my actual mill as I use Pete's ninjaknobs but with 2.6.0 I get a toolpath preview on all of the machines.
I hate to say "GREAT", but that confirms it's not just me. I sent a report to Tormach and got a reply from Rob Ellenburg. He suggested (as soofle616 did) checking the display current tool path (it isn't checked), switching to a different view (i.e. ISO, top, front, etc.) which didn't help either. Also, disabling/enabling the 4th axis display.

I sent him a reply with a conversational profiling routine that doesn't display on my Hub, but works fine on my 1100S3 running 2.7.1. I'll post here what he finds.

On the plus side, I put a 125,000 BTU heater in my shop which heats if from 40 F to 55 F in about 15 minutes. I'd prefer to do the debugging with a tool path displayed in our house on the HUB, but it's very comfortable to sit at the mill nowadays.

Bruce