1,977 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

Re: Ram-type milling machine

Quote Originally Posted by peteeng View Post
    Hi Luka- You can also try BST they will get SYK in. Peter

https://bstmotion.aliexpress.com/store/314742
    Thank you for remembering me, I have already ordered from this store multiple times but I forgot on them, will ask them too.

In the meantime MAXTENSO has answered they have them, but prices are really high.
    For bigger 2 block they want 145$ per pcs, for smaller one 60$ + 280$ shipping which in total comes to 630$ and if I add customs and import taxes I'm at cca 800$ for 3 motor mounts (chair)
    For that price I'm sure someone can make them for me from solid steel block.

Or I'm thinking to make them from Aluminium which I can mill on my old machine and later make them myself from steel when my new machine will be up and running.

Re: Ram-type milling machine

Quote Originally Posted by lukahr View Post
    Thank you for remembering me, I have already ordered from this store multiple times but I forgot on them, will ask them too.

In the meantime MAXTENSO has answered they have them, but prices are really high.
    For bigger 2 block they want 145$ per pcs, for smaller one 60$ + 280$ shipping which in total comes to 630$ and if I add customs and import taxes I'm at cca 800$ for 3 motor mounts (chair)
    For that price I'm sure someone can make them for me from solid steel block.

Or I'm thinking to make them from Aluminium which I can mill on my old machine and later make them myself from steel when my new machine will be up and running.
    Yup I had a quote for 150EUR per piece for steel motor mounts for 130st size, locally. That's a new tactic for aliexpress, previously shipping was always max $50 but now they just do $300 for something that costs $50.