Quote Originally Posted by MerlinWizard View Post
Hello All,

I'm new to the group. Looks to be a great community and a wealth of information here.

I recently purchased an AXIOM AR8 CNC which uses the RichAuto pendant controller and will be converting over to and AXBB-E motion controller so that I can utilize the UCCNC software for control of the tool.

I am hoping that some good folks here can help me out with the re-wiring inside the control box. Also, I have spent many hours searching the internet for the UCCNC machine specific profile for the AXIOM AR8 V5, but have had no luck. Can someone share this config file with me or point me in the right direction?

Has anyone gone through this conversion for an AXIOM machine?

Any info / help would be most appreciated!

-Bill
Hi Bill,
I have installed a few UCCNC systems but I am not familiar with the richauto. From looking at pics it appears you will need motor drivers for each axis or you can fabricate a plug that will interface your AXBB-E to the richauto wiring board.
Not sure what you mean about a profile, do you mean for the controller? I/O, motor settings, etc. or a post processor?
The controller settings are pretty easy to set up from scratch, the post processor can be a generic mach processor.