587,997 active members*
2,035 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 26 of 587 1624252627283676126526

George W

The great communicator
    Attached Files Attached Files

Any one got a file of the world but round

Greetings, This looks great , any chance on sharring the file for personal use only?

tucan.dxf

I used this one for a weathervane on top of my house.

anyone have...

flames for a cnc plasma cutter?

Arrow Flames

Don't get burned!
    (flame2)

Quote Originally Posted by dwells2 View Post
    I have an interesting female anatomy .iges file (3d model). it's too big to post, but if you send me your email, i can zip a copy for you(10.8 meg) It's a little faceted, but fun to play with. I made a mask of the face in aluminum. does anyone out there have a 3d skull?
    [email protected]
    ok!

Quote Originally Posted by cobolt cutter View Post
    I also have them in any format !
    Hi!!!

Can you please send me the 3D bee in dxf format to [email protected]?

Thanks in advance!

John

BCC V21 Left handed as I was just told but still good to post non the less. I fixed it and will post it later.

Fixed!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boat proppeller 4.jpg   solid prop right hand.jpg  
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

corell draw files

I recently pulled down a bunch of open source clipart files in corell draw format (cdr I think is the extention on the files).

Is there a easy and convenient way to change these into something like a dwg or dxf so I can load it in a cad system? I'm assuming that the cdr format is corell vector art format. Preferably without having to buy corell draw
    If you cut it to small you can always nail another piece on the end, but if you cut it to big... then what the hell you gonna do?

Steven

I would ask someone who has CorelDraw and Candcnc's DXF tool to convert them.
    I have Coreldraw 12, but only the demo of the DXF tool, so I can only do a couple of conversions anyway.
    Corel can export as a dxf, but most of the DXF exports I have done without the DXF tool really suck.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"
    -RedGreen show.

Could they be saved into ai or eps files. Can you use those formats. If so I may be able to help you out. Where did you get the open source file from.

You can send them to me & I will convert them for you. are you using auto cad? if so I can export them as a j-peg & then you insert it in auto cad as a raster image.

Quote Originally Posted by bennett71 View Post
    You can send them to me & I will convert them for you. are you using auto cad? if so I can export them as a j-peg & then you insert it in auto cad as a raster image.
    There would probably be way to many of them to bother you with, the first batch I pulled down is something like 800 files. Thenk you anyway though. Granted I don't need anywhere near all of them converted, but this will probably be an ongoing thing as I start to build the new kitchen cabinets and the girlfriend constantly changes her mind as to which engravings she wants on the doors.
    If you cut it to small you can always nail another piece on the end, but if you cut it to big... then what the hell you gonna do?

Steven

I'll have to check with a few friends, I'm sure one of then has corell draw somewhere.

Steven

Could you direct me to where you got them. I may be interested in them and if I converted them for myself I could send them to you.

Holidays Stuff

:banana:

I downloaded "happy holidays stuff.dxf" and all i see is a square box, nothing else. Hope this isn't any kind of maliscious file...

Try this (Auto Cad 2004 format)

Thanks...I use Free DWG viewer from Brava and all i saw was a square box, however when i switch it over to thumbnails i saw the snowman and christmas tree, ect. You should check out our new filesharing group at:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SHOPBOT/ If you join PLEASE share at least one file upon joining. We just started it 2 days ago and have 60 members but not many uploading, so we may set that as a requirement to spur on the growth. Thanks

Page 26 of 587 1624252627283676126526