587,923 active members*
3,517 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 33 of 587 2331323334354383133533
    No problem rpage, I'll try to do something proper with it on Sunday, and the wolf, if that's not too late for you?

Thanks salty, but its not finished! I used Corel Draw X3 and traced it by hand. I find automatic raster to vector conversion like Inkscape, and even the new one in Corel, usually leave a lot to be desired. Although they're sometimes useful to initially give you a rough shape to build back up from. Thats the reason I bought CorelDraw a few weeks ago for hand tracing. Although I got the educational price so saved some $$$ !

I think I got the wolf straightened out. The eagle was a big help! Thanks!

Here something i made with artcam and a muticam router:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 300.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by eded59 View Post
    These are kinda busy, but somebody might use them
    Thank you much sir.

This is my first post on here and i would like to say that all those drawings posted are very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by davek View Post
    Does anyone have a detailed dxf of the basic Mason symbol? There was kind of simple one in the afam dxf recently uploaded which I could cut out, but I am looking for a more detailed one.
    Hey davek,

I have this one. It's the same one that they use on the State of North Carolina customized Masonic Temple license plates. I've seen it other places, too. I think I got this from OpenClipArt.org in SVG format. I converted it to DXF using InkScape before using it in VCarve PRO.

I hope this is one you didn't already have,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Freemason.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    HayTay

Don't be the one that stands in the way of your success!

Simple License Plate Frame

Here's a quick one, it's just a simple license plate blank sized to fit a standard USA license plate holder (6" x 12"). See the preview for a license plate with text added. It actually took me longer to choose what font I was going to use for the text than to make the Melissa license plate using the magic of VCarve Pro 3.0!

As always, enjoy,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails License Plate - Melissa.jpg  
    HayTay

I was told yesterday that someone was having a problem downloading the eagle and could I try it again. So I also had time to redo the trace, it being Sunday and all. Unfortunately not enough time again! I didn't get it finished again, never mind the wolf! But its not too bad. The beak needs to be highlighted and the feathers finished off. Plus the eye needs altering a bit.

I dont own a plasma cutter, but I did my best to trace it to what I think would be an ok style for a plasma cutter, the few feathers I had time to add in will be cut out on the plasma etc. I know its probably too late for the original request, but maybe someone else can use it.

Attached is a Corel Draw .dxf. Corel Draw .eps (Zipped). VcarvePro .dxf. and a CamBam .dxf. Hope one of these work for u WT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eagle.jpg  

Arrow The Eagle Flies.

Quote Originally Posted by thkoutsidthebox View Post
    Hope one of these work for u WT.
    Thanks for the new files & the re-post.

I was able to open the VCP & CamBam versions.

When I get time I'll play with them some more.

License Plate Tribute to CNCzone.com

Here's a tribute to CNCzone.com in license plate form.

Thanks to CNCAdmin (Paul G), ALL of the Moderators, and all of the contributors to CNCzone for making this one of the BEST FORUMS AROUND.

(I didn't post the files for obvious reasons.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails License Plate - CNCzone Steel-Blue.jpg   License Plate - CNCzone Color.jpg  
    HayTay

One I'm working on for etching

Cool Thread all! I'm always experimenting with my lasers, and have done a lot of artwork on them in between the real jobs. Here is the latest one, but it's too big to up load. Took a screen shot. Will try and put up the dxf in an external link later.

:cheers:

Link to dxf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails REDDXFSCRN1.jpg  

Looking for an Artcam Relief or dxf or any format you have of a medical doctor symbol, the staff with the snakes wrapped around it with the wings. My doctor is leaving and i'd like to make her a plaque. (she's hot!)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenlaser
    Cool Thread all! I'm always experimenting with my lasers, and have done a lot of artwork on them in between the real jobs. Here is the latest one, but it's too big to up load. Took a screen shot. Will try and put up the dxf in an external link later.
    GREAT, GOOGLY-MOOGLY :banana:

Awesome art work. You've definitely got skilz.
    HayTay

anyone have a childrens bed the size of a crib mattress

Hi guys I am looking for a small kids bed for my daughter she is almost two and was caught trying to climb out of her crib so the wife and I think its time for a big girls bed can anyone help me out

thank you

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by myxpykalix View Post
    any format medical doctor symbol, the staff with the snakes wrapped around it
    This is the image you describe, not a DXF though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Caduceus.jpg  

MYXPYKALIX,
    I can't upload the file....pm me with your email and I will send it to you
    Jim

Red face

I have really enjoyed all of the post. Can someone please tell me how to outline my clipart or jpg files that I find. I have corel draw and sometimes I can get it to work properly. Is there any free programs that do a better job than corel. If so what is the name of the program and what steps do I take to achieve the outline.

Thanks

Could some of you guys that know alot more that I do help me out. I have attached a file that I borrowed from a friend. The file contains a banner with the same thing wrote over and over. I done this to cover up the rest of the banner. The main part is the Moore Racing. I was wondering if someone could take this and change it to LINTON Racing for me. I would then attempt to make a tag with the dxf file after I convert it . This is gonna be a fathers day present for my dad so I would gladly appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails header1.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelledm View Post
    I have really enjoyed all of the post. Can someone please tell me how to outline my clipart or jpg files that I find. I have corel draw and sometimes I can get it to work properly. Is there any free programs that do a better job than corel. If so what is the name of the program and what steps do I take to achieve the outline.
    Thanks
    What version of Corel do you have?

Corel Draw is excellent for tracing which is the reason I bought the program. I have Ver.X3 which has a relatively good auto trace capability aswell.

I have corel 12

Page 33 of 587 2331323334354383133533