587,104 active members*
4,169 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Complaints and Praise Discussions > CNCBridges.com (DeWayne Harlow) - New X2 Mini Mill Base
Page 2 of 4 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by got_woody View Post
    Hi All is anyone still waiting on a table or has everyone got there money back?
    I have been trying to get a hold of dewayne for 5 days now to get my refund. I ordered back in 11/20/06. he has not returned any of my emails and I just wont my money back!
    Sorry to hear that Mr. Harlow is not returning your E-mails. Here is some contact info that might help you get a quicker response :banana:.

DeWayne Harlow
    33935 N. Corbin
    Walker, Louisiana. 70785

[email protected]

TEL# 1-225-686-8179

This contact information is a matter of public record and can be easily obtained by anyone !!!

I have been designing and building my own machine since the middle of June after I received my refund from DeWayne on May 31. The machine should be functional by the end of August or at least by mid September. It will not have taken nearly as long as the amount of time I wasted waiting for my CNCBridges table. I have made a thread of my progress if you would like to see it.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41944

I took a lot of flack from a few people who are now hoping for their refunds. Hopefully now they understand.

I hate to see this end to Harlow's table. I always thought it was an outstanding idea and well executed. The man is very talented.

Barry Young
    Young Camera Company

Love to see it Barry

The link you provided is of some steppers.

I fixed the link above. Here it is again. Thanks for letting me know.

This is what a minimill with 62 inches of X travel looks like.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41944

Barry Young

My e-cheque cleared. Too bad it had to come to this, but such is life.

Nick Carter now gets my money. Think of the prototypes I could have been kicking out if I'd ordered a complete Taig back in November 06 instead of waiting. Ugh!

Best,
    John Bear Ross

I notice on CNCBridges.com the following:

"Available:
    September - 2
    October - 4
    November - 4
    December - 4"

As of a day or two ago the number of available units for September was 3. Hmmm.

I am hanging on for two reasons:
    1-if my order in some miniscule way contributes to Harlow keeping at, great. I do want to see him succeed; Harlow's travails might be reminding me of a mistake or two I've made in the past.
    2-I want one of his bases.

Barry Young, you're a dynamo. Thanks for the peek at your mill-build. Looks great.

-Mark

Barry - Your machine is cool. It looks like the additional travel will suit your needs much better.

nine16: thank you very much.

r.r.mccoy: Thank you, yes the additional travel will be good. I could have used twice as much but did not have the room.

Barry Young

Where have all the orders gone???

Well I happened to check in on cncbridges site and I noticed that there are no tables available from the Sept production run!!!. Gee I wonder if that means Harlow finally got caught up with the 30+/- back ordered units????. WOW I think I'll start doing the two step jig right now. I know that any day now we will all be hearing from the 34+/- satisfied customers who have finally received their tables including the four customers that bought the 4 available tables from Septembers production run!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenrik View Post
    Well I happened to check in on cncbridges site and I noticed that there are no tables available from the Sept production run!!!. Gee I wonder if that means Harlow finally got caught up with the 30+/- back ordered units????. WOW I think I'll start doing the two step jig right now. I know that any day now we will all be hearing from the 34+/- satisfied customers who have finally received their tables including the four customers that bought the 4 available tables from Septembers production run!!!!!
    :banana: NEWS FLASH !!! CNCBRIDGES.COM has just sold one of the mill tables from the October production run... there are only 3 units left. That means a total of 5 units from September and Octobers run PLUS all the non canceled orders since last fall are NOW SHIPPING!!!!!!

Any year now we should all be hearing from some of the HAPPY AND SATISFIED NEW OWNERS of MR. Harlow's tables. :banana:

:banana: NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! CNCBRIDGES HAS SOLD THE 3 REMAINING X2 MILL TABLES FROM OCTOBERS PRODUCTION RUN. :banana:

Get-um while their hot!!!!. Then you can post a review on Harlow's tables.

I wonder why on one has posted a review yet????????
    Let's do the math.... 4-tables (Sept ), 4-tables (Oct ), plus all the non-canceled orders over the past 12 months. HMMMM...no reviews yet... it sure has me scratching my head!!! The only pictures I have seen... are Harlows own on his web site. Kinda makes you wonder why none of the new owners have come forward and chimed in with a reply or thread to put an end to my negitive attitude towards CNCBRIDGES.COM.
    Gee could it be there are no tables and Mr. DeWayne Harlow is still conducting his web site scam.... oops I mean business MO as usual (lies, broken promises, and just a bunch of BS )
    (nuts)

Found some new pics posted by Harlow.
    check them out here.

Quote Originally Posted by frigger View Post
    Found some new pics posted by Harlow.
    check them out here.
    Well I guess that Link would pretty much sum up Mr. DeWayne Harlow's attitude toward anyone who might question his shady business methods!!!!
    :argue:

And also to his customers.

I think the way Dewayne has continued to delay the table is going to hurt him more than his customers. Now only 2 in November. That is bad. I am just glad that I got my money back and moved on. Even if he is genuine about the whole deal which I believe he is but how can any customers have any bit of confidence in him now. I just hope that his table ship soon. I am guessing his die hard fans will eventually feel (not cheated) like a fool waiting for so long.

the way i see it, the numbers drop each month because more
    suckers are paying for orders each month.
    one born every week in harlows case.

the way i see it, the numbers drop each month because more
    suckers are paying for orders each month.
    one born every week in harlows case.
    Sorry, but that comment doesn't make sense. If I didn't get my money back then I would be a sucker but I did get it back.

I was a sucker with one of the vendor in ebay though. He cheated me out of a USD20. I never got the stuff and he didn't want to send out another one or refund me. Bastard.

On the home page:

"Available:
    November - 2
    December - 4
    January - 4
    Febuary - 4"

On the product page:

"Please allow 60-90 days for Delivery. We will update this as backlog changes."

:tired:

Which is it?

I think I'm the last guy out. I was in line for a refund a few months ago and then DeWayne asked me would I like my refund or would I prefer my base? because it was
    just about done, just needed the rails mounted or something like that.

I said yes and It turned into another long ordeal with a bunch of excuses.

I placed my order last December 12th. Finally I'm out!
    Thanks for making good on the refund DeWayne. Sad That you had so many

Freaking problems. I still believe you to be a man of your word.

Good Luck..
    Since light travels faster than sound,people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Deleted

Page 2 of 4 1234