4,093 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 50 of 57 404849505152
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1128
    Dear Miss Jin,
    Thank's for your information but you have choose not right topic

Quote Originally Posted by justgraphics View Post
    Zre any of the EBay lasers worth buying?
    There are some good deals for sure, is there a listing you are looking at and want advice on?

Zax.

there is a small company in holland that imports laser engravers and cnc routers from china.
    he make's good prices for me with real good quality unit
    as that guy said he is the new partner for europe

if it is aloud to place a email adres you can contact him
    [email protected]

I ordered for 5 weeks ago a 900x600 cm with 100 watt laser 30% off of adv.price and a real decent water chiller free to
    600mm/sec max. moving da*n it is fast !!
    already cutting and engraving things for a week or so
    my two cents on this huge threat

atmel

Quality lasers in the UK

Believe it or not this is not an ad. I haven't met this guy before or since but if you are in the UK and want to buy a CO2 laser it is well worth giving him a call. I contacted Chris at HPC Laser a few months ago as one of my Chinese machines needed a new tube (I broke it) and I wanted to learn how to fit it and line it up properly. Even though I didn't buy my machines from him he suggested taking the machine up to him which I did. The guy is a genious ! He fitted a new tube and got it working better than it ever has. I think I'll buy my next machine from him as some of the machines he has, from desktops to huge, look superb and the backup service he offers is second to none. Tel 01274 870772 http://hpclaser.co.uk/index.php?main...&products_id=8
    To add my penneth to the Chinese Laser debate I had demos on several UK and USA lasers then went mad, took a risk and imported a 60 watt -600mm x 900mm Chinese laser cutter over 2 years ago for about one fifth of the price. It worked perfectly so I bought another one over a year ago and they are both working perfectly. I know a bit about electronics and did not find it too difficult to work out much of how they work. I don't suggest anyone with no knowledge of these machines opens the back as a belt from one of these or a laser beam in the eye could seriously spoil your day. I take safety extremely seriously but when you get instructions with a plug on how to wire it up you do sometimes wonder if you should get up in the morning ot tackle anything. All in all my attempt to buy one get one (or more like 4) free has been a great success. At Chris's prices you don't need to go through the hassle of importing machines and providing your own backup like I did. It really is as easy as his website says it is.

They have a new website that should be fully activated after 18:00 CET today at http://www.morntech-europe.com/
    Best wishes
    der Fisherman

We are laser engraving cutting machine manufacture in China.
    www.wklaser.com

My MSN:[email protected]
    e-mail:[email protected]

Cici

Mold makers,Mold making,Custom injection moulding services

Hi cnczone fellows, our mold making, injection molding services might interested you, please refer to http://www.artetooling.com

You site does not have any prices. That makes me very suspicious of how serious a company you really are.....
    regards
    Der Fisherman

der Fisherman - which site?

www.wklaser.com

Sorry, the site I meant was www.wklaser.com. No price infos....

This is China Price is result of HEAVY negotiation First Chinese company who will employ western-style marketing/sales managers will kick out all competitors from market. But for last 5-10 years situation is still same

Quote Originally Posted by g1zmo View Post
    I already use a USB2serial (PL2303) with my PC because it doen't have serial port.
    (gizmo was having trouble with lost characters in data stream sent to RS-232 laser engraver).

USB to serial converters have lousy flow control. The standard is deficient. The PC cannot instruct the converter to implement XON/XOFF and instead the PC has to do it. You might have better luck with RTS/CTS but with XON/XOFF it takes a while (around 1ms) for the XOFF character to get back to the PC, in the mean time the USB to serial dumps its buffer to the connected device which can overflow the device on the other side. Many embedded systems have small buffers and some also send XOFF to signal "I am distracted doing important stuff, don't bother me" and expect the data flow to stop when they send XOFF.

i think http://www.yorklaser.com can help you

Quote Originally Posted by techfortun View Post
    i think http://www.yorklaser.com can help you

Klatoo barada nicto, Gort?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SkipW View Post
    Klatoo barada nicto, Gort?
    Hey Skip, did you you mean "Klaatu barada nikto" :bat:

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by kewlkiwi View Post
    Hey Skip, did you you mean "Klaatu barada nikto" :bat:

Bob
    Yes, thank you for the correction Bob!

Hey, could you translate this into human language is it from Star Wars? Looks like something BAD

Quote Originally Posted by Litografa View Post
    Hey, could you translate this into human language is it from Star Wars? Looks like something BAD
    No, it's not anything bad.... lol It's actually a quote from the 1951 sci-fi movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still" . It's a cult classic here in the US. My avatar is Gort, Klaatu's companion robot, who is one badass machine.

Sorry for the confusion.... you should watch the movie if you can find it somewhere. It's classic Sci-fi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaatu_%28The_Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still%29

Sorry for the off topic post. My bad.

Exclamation Laser Start position...

Check to see where the laser origin setting is. If it is not set to start at 0,0 then you may have to make manual changes to the start position. You may also have to modify where you want 0,0 to be. The machine will allow itself to run to the end of the track and could possibly damage the motors.

Quote Originally Posted by Klettke View Post
    I also purchased a machine from Ink Express. The after sales service is next to non existant. Intimidation and threats (not profanity) worked well for me.
    I have a cd that has setup files for the dog. I can send you these if they will help you. I am using DSP 4.0 and the dog is required.

I also have a question:
    My wife uses Corel X3 and autocad to generate her graphics. When imported by Easycut DSP 4.0, it opens the drawing outside the worktable and halfway up on the left, never at 0,0 (lower left corner) as saved.
    Does anyone know a solution to this? What are we doing wrong?
    We are both new to this laser engraving.

Email me directly if you want to try the dog software I have?

Albert

need help with new laser

Hi, everybody
    We bought a laser from China - rabbit 6090se 60w. It arrived few days ago, but there is no cooling machine inside ? Does any body had that problem ? And how about water pomp ? It is so weak, that firstly you have to pull water with your mouth to start pomping. Also it makes bubbles, so what to do ? Please help

Page 50 of 57 404849505152