587,772 active members*
3,094 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Trying to sell my CNC, but what is it worth?

Trying to sell my CNC, but what is it worth?

I've been trying to sell my machine for several months just going through Craigslist. I really want to get it out of my garage but maybe I am asking too much.

It's an older model Techno, at least 12 years old, but the table and controller both work great. I used it for almost two years and it ran about 10-20 hours a week.

It's all aluminum and is 48x48.

As you can see the controller is pretty old and the software is DOS based, which I ran fine with a win98 machine. It does standard Gcode.

Any advice would be great, I starting asking around 5k, then down to 4k and I think I am at about 3500 now. Is that too little? Too Much?

If anyone is interested I am in Tucson, AZ

Thank you so much.

I would think that 4-5k plus shipping would be reasonable. Provided it is not beat up, which it doesn't look like it is.

It's actually in much better shape than the picture shows, it's just stored in my garage now and I really can't take a good picture of it.

That's the other thing, I have only been offering it for local pickup because I have no idea how to ship this thing or what it would even cost.

Thanks for the reply.

I see your from Tucson, I live in Phoenix AZ and always search CNC on craigslist but never saw this machine. I would not sell out of state (on craigslist at least) but would advertise in surrounding towns. You could mention that it would be a good foundation for a plasma table conversion to capture a wider range of buyers

Good luck

Travis

Yeah, I think I just posted it in Tucson, maybe I will repost it to all of Arizona.