588,648 active members*
5,121 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

I can get that parameter set and post it here tomorrow.

You may have to do a regeneration reset of the entire control to get rid of any corrupt data, Now is the time to do just that

Wayne
    Visit our face book page, search on FaceBook; High-Desert-Precision-CNC-Machining-Nosalas-Hobby-Shop

I have the tech sheet on how to reverse x axis if you need it. A lot of early machines were converted to x- machines to match the really old machines. Factory was x+.

Quote Originally Posted by underthetire View Post
    I have the tech sheet on how to reverse x axis if you need it. A lot of early machines were converted to x- machines to match the really old machines. Factory was x+.
    How to do that? I don´t know if this is possible on my machine, but i can do if you recommend it !

Quote Originally Posted by amadeo_ortiz View Post
    How to do that? I don´t know if this is possible on my machine, but i can do if you recommend it !
    I don't recommend one way or the other. What I have seen is parameters get lost, someone puts in factory parameters to get the machine running, then X axis is all buggered up. If this ends up being the case, then PM me and I can email the set up sheet.

I don't recommend one way or the other. What I have seen is parameters get lost, someone puts in factory parameters to get the machine running, then X axis is all buggered up. If this ends up being the case, then PM me and I can email the set up sheet.
    What would be buggered up? Only thing I can think of would be centerline
    adjustment for zero return and backlash settings

Do you have procedure for drive adjustment? One of mine was fiddled with
    when I got that machine, and has never sounded like it is tuned correct

Thanks

Wayne
    Visit our face book page, search on FaceBook; High-Desert-Precision-CNC-Machining-Nosalas-Hobby-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Waynno View Post
    What would be buggered up? Only thing I can think of would be centerline
    adjustment for zero return and backlash settings

Do you have procedure for drive adjustment? One of mine was fiddled with
    when I got that machine, and has never sounded like it is tuned correct

Thanks

Wayne
    Zero return will go wrong direction, there was some wiring, I think it was for the tach, tool presetter, jog stick. Soft limits parameter as well. Was about 5 things that had to be changed. I'll look for drive tuning procedure tonight, i don't remember seeing it in my data file, but it could be there.

would you send to my email your data sheet friend?

I can and will. It will be in about 2 1/2 hours though.

I receipt succesfully your Email

thank you very much, let me start my lathe Underthetire an let it works and i will try this change that you say it could improve the programming using a software to do the GCodes faster and easier but i need to check some PRM´s because i´ve reading you mail and the numbers than Wayne sended beacuse mismatch a little bit. i.e. #6600 you says to change 13,000 but i have on Wayne´s chart 263,200 and #6606 -30,000 and I tried with -56,800, Really i need to let my lathe works perfect and then we can improve making that changes!! thanks a lot friend!

I can and will. It will be in about 2 1/2 hours though.

Quote Originally Posted by Waynno View Post
    I can get that parameter set and post it here tomorrow.

You may have to do a regeneration reset of the entire control to get rid of any corrupt data, Now is the time to do just that

Wayne
    I really appreciate your Help Wayne, if you need my email is: [email protected] Thanks a lot man!!