587,858 active members*
3,558 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files.
Page 139 of 224 3989129137138139140141149189
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 4471
    That's cute:cheers:
    Chris.....Everyday is a Good day.....if you wake up breathing!
    Joe's 2006, Mach3, Vectric software.

ProjectsandPatterns.com - Diy Cnc Projects - Cnc 3d Puzzle Hello, and thank you ynneb. We work very hard to create our 3d puzzles and all of our original cnc projects that people can make themselves. We are an american company that produces diy cnc projects. We develop all of our own products and take pride in doing it. Thank You all for your support.

I agree. Simply put, only post what projects you make yourself.

lying is wrong ,models they have are beautiful but not original all have a long time the owner is Tom bernard posted it before this story ,not left with credits from other
    woodmarvel is 100% original them if they will be proud

lets all just make some more cool puzzles and projects for everyone..Julie and i love doing this stuff and have tons of new and original ideas in the pipeline enough to sink a battleship .
    we hope to keep them priced low enough that you can all afford them.
    ..its a tough enough world right now for us all so lets all pull together and make our CNC toys
    its not as if any of the designs here, ours included, are what NASA or the military might be looking for
    keep the faith.

New video tutorials "Creation of bas-relief from 3d - 2 Advanced"

Homepage

blog

A Free 3d puzzle CNC Project from makeCNC well Julie actually :)

in the spirit that this thread was created i have decided to post a file of a project for those of you who want to make it ..
    and i will use this as an example of how i think it should work here just my two cents you can all do as you please.

File is Noahs Ark by my lovely wife Julie Campbell it has 1/8th scale slots for cutting from 1/8th ply or your chosen material.

1:this file is an original file from a new series called makeMZ juniors we are going to sell on our site created from scratch by Julie
    its inspiration was the bible.

2: we provide it free here to you all so that you can make it on your respective CNC machines

3 we do not care if you make 100,000 wood projects from this file and sell them at the flea market or have them die stamped in china and get rich off the proceeds.we sell project files at makecnc not wood or plastic products. and at this time we do not believe we need to protect the designs in that way ..this may change in the future for new designs but right now..not a problem.its a new frontier this Hobby CNC thing so its wild west for a while enjoy it while it lasts.

we do however ask that you do not share this file with anyone else..here is where people can come to get this free file here is where we supply it not your website or any other forum unless we post it ourselves.

you may not sell this file anywhere any-way

you can improve it if you like and if you improve it so much that it is no longer recognizable as our file then you have done enough work on it to call it your own...sort of like how a lot of music is created..i hear the classics in nearly every song that is produced these days..its how we humans learn and pass on information and skills to the next generation and each other...copyright is as much a thing of conscience as it is a protection system..you know if you have not done the work ..that should allow you to be paid for it ..work hard on something let the market decide if they want to pay you for your effort if they dont then move on and do something else.

i hate getting on a soapbox i would rather spend time making projects for you all...lets just move forward and use our own consciences to guide us

if we cant do that then theres not much hope for the human race

http://www.makecnc.com/freeproducts/makecnc_noahs_ark.dxf

Thank you, and thanks to Julie!

John

Quote Originally Posted by makecnc View Post
    in the spirit that this thread was created i have decided to post a file of a project for those of you who want to make it ..
    and i will use this as an example of how i think it should work here just my two cents you can all do as you please.

File is Noahs Ark by my lovely wife Julie Campbell it has 1/8th scale slots for cutting from 1/8th ply or your chosen material.

1:this file is an original file from a new series called makeMZ juniors we are going to sell on our site created from scratch by Julie
    its inspiration was the bible.

2: we provide it free here to you all so that you can make it on your respective CNC machines

3 we do not care if you make 100,000 wood projects from this file and sell them at the flea market or have them die stamped in china and get rich off the proceeds.we sell project files at makecnc not wood or plastic products. and at this time we do not believe we need to protect the designs in that way ..this may change in the future for new designs but right now..not a problem.its a new frontier this Hobby CNC thing so its wild west for a while enjoy it while it lasts.

we do however ask that you do not share this file with anyone else..here is where people can come to get this free file here is where we supply it not your website of any other forum unless we post it ourselves.

you may not sell this file anywhere any-way

you can improve it if you like and if you improve it so much that it is no longer recognizable as our file then you have done enough work on it to call it your own...sort of like how a lot of music is created..i hear the classics in nearly every song that is produced these days..its how we humans learn and pass on information and skills to the next generation and each other...copyright is as much a thing of conscience as it is a protection system..you know if you have not done the work ..that should allow you to be paid for it ..work hard on something let the market decide if they want to pay you for your effort if they dont then move on and do something else.

i hate getting on a soapbox i would rather spend time making projects for you all...lets just move forward and use our own consciences to guide us

if we cant do that then theres not much hope for the human race

http://www.makecnc.com/freeproducts/makecnc_noahs_ark.dxf

Talking Thank you weary much

This is super, you are weary talented both of you.
    Just tried this one out, 33 x 26 cm and 10 cm deep, cut with 3 mm single flute in 3 mm mdf spoil board, turned out goooood.
    Just added 2 hatches for the kid to putt stuff down in the "cargo bay".
    This gave me an idea for a thing myself, I'l post it as soon I'm finished with it.
    This is why I like this forum, people helping and shoving of new ides.:cheers::idea:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Noa01.jpg   Noa02.jpg   Noa03.jpg   Noa06.jpg  

Noa05.jpg   Noa07.jpg  
    CNC 6040 Router Engraver
    Mack 3

a life on the occean wave is a home on the rolling sea

wow! thats so cool to see it come into the real world so far away
    it still amazes me to see an idea made in one part of the world one week
    come into being in another few days later.that Noah and his animals sure does get around

lamp

cut with 2 mm plywood
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Vladislav View Post
    cut with 2 mm plywood
    Can you publish a photo of this lamp.
    Thanks and greetings from the Croatian.

Možete li objaviti fotografiju ove lampe.
    Hvala i pozdrav iz Hrvatske.

No I can't. I find this lamp in net without picture and don't have time to do the lamp. Sorry!

Bear head

Special for Sizif of HR from Croatia - Bear head on wall, plywood or cardboard 4 mm. Size w-48, h-55 and depth-52, not small,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tower of Pizza

I hope you guys find it interesting. I just need to build the base so that the tower is leaning 3.99 degrees
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tower of Pizza.jpg  

Smile

This is truly wonderful - however I am having trouble downloading this file it comes in as a text file, anyone else having problems with this?

(group)

lion fish

Hola, does any body has a DXF of a lion fish??? thanks, cecilio

Quote Originally Posted by adrianhdezch View Post
    I hope you guys find it interesting. I just need to build the base so that the tower is leaning 3.99 degrees
    Absolutely Stunning!!! Please post a finished picture when it's completed. I never got to see the tower on my trip to Italy; motorcycle started to play up and we had to cut the journey short.

wanted

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Blackadder View Post
    This is truly wonderful - however I am having trouble downloading this file it comes in as a text file, anyone else having problems with this?

(group)
    Mark everything, copy and paste in to a new txt doc.
    Rename txt to dxf and wala, you have a dxf file you can open.
    CNC 6040 Router Engraver
    Mack 3

Page 139 of 224 3989129137138139140141149189