Register for free
Login
Page 254 of 422 154204244252253254255256264304354
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi form Lisbon, Portugal

Hi,
    I am Peter and I am new to this world. I am in the market for a machine to make a couple of specific parts for me. I don't know anything about this, but I will learn.
    Buying a Fadal, very clean older machine, hope I can figure it out.

Hola mi nombre es Ricardo Me encuentro construyendo un CNC con cortador de plasma con CUT-50D. Al encender el CUT-50D y generar la chispa se apaga el programa mach3. He aduirido THC 150, pero nose donde se conecta UP, ARC, DWN y COM. Ojala puedan apoyarme

Hello, from indiana. I am a "Header Machinist" also known as "headerman" and CNC Programmer/set up and many other things. I own 3 manual machines and am currently looking at building a cnc mill for home. so i am here to call on the ones who know. wiring and pc boards scare me. so im looking for help at finding all the pieces.

Hi, I'm Alex from New Hampshire. I use a small CNC router machine that lives at a makerspace. I learned strictly from doing and testing things out, and have done a lot of research only to find there's still a lot to learn. It's an interesting field with a lot of room to expand on, I'm glad to have been introduced to it. Currently contemplating building my own CNC mill because I'd like to do some metal mechanical parts, and it's an intriguing project. I may have a lot of questions, especially when it comes to preferred toolchains, but for the most part I consider myself knowledgeable and can help others with the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by abond13 View Post
    Hello, from indiana. I am a "Header Machinist" also known as "headerman" and CNC Programmer/set up and many other things. I own 3 manual machines and am currently looking at building a cnc mill for home. so i am here to call on the ones who know. wiring and pc boards scare me. so im looking for help at finding all the pieces.
    I am attempting to retrofit an older cnc whose control was having some issues and I was having trouble getting parts. I purchased a camsoft package and am attempting to install it myself due to budget restraints. I started with one axis (x) and now when I power up it moves 15 ipm in the + direction. I cannot stop, reverse, speedup, slow down, or stop other than the e-stop. I think I have a 5v signal going to the run input, but need some assistance locating where that is. I have analog stepper motors that take a +/- 10 volts to move each axis.
    good luck with your project.

tjs

Hi, I`m Adrian Toma ,Romania and I want to share and find new things about CNC.

Hello, my name is Morten and i'm new here and i'm here to learn more about integrating my Mach3 with the world via modbus.

/Morten

Hello, I´m Carlo my hobby is CNC and CAM. I´m looking for new projects to machining

Newbie to CNC

Hi,

I'm Leo (obviously) 42 years of age and new to CNC. I have several Arduino's, one of them used as a dedicated UNO programmer (first miracle occurring, me programming a chip at the end of 2011) and a CNC shield with a couple of stepper motor drivers. The rest of the parts are still to be bought. I would like to build a router for the learning experience and hopefully to make bottom plates for model cars and maybe some parts which can be made on a 3 axis machine.

In my daily life I'm a mechanical design engineer, at the evenings and in the weekends I will tinker with anything technical if I can get my hands on it.

Hello, I am James from the UK,

Currently in the midst of starting my own business. Happy Times

My name is Rick. I'm from Maine, USA.

I've been on here for a few years, but typically only reading. I have wanted to get into the CNC hobby stuff for awhile, but never had the time and money to dedicate. I finally bit the bullet and pre-ordered a Shapeoko 3 full kit for a grand. It seems to be rigid enough for doing wood, plastic, soft metals like aluminum and brass, so it should make me a great machine to start on. My hope is to use this machine for etching, milling, and hopefully 3D printing small parts. I have no requirement for this project, but as a general tinkerer and maker of things, it just seems that the CNC hobby is a logical step.

I have never done anything with CAD/CAM/etc, so it will be a learning experience and I am sure I will have a lot of reading to do, as well as the occasional question.

Hi!
    I am David from Austria, passionate about CNC-Milling.

Hello, my names Bryan and im just starting out learning how to mill

Hey my name is flip, looking forward to learning more about this process!

My name is Jeff Huang. I am from Taiwan. I want to learn about mechanical in the website.

Hi, I'm john from EZCNC in Dallas tx. I specialize in large format machines up to 1000 sq ft of cutting area. Of course we also build standard 4 x 8 machines and very high end tabletop machines and custom automation. We are deskcnc experts and build control boxes with high quality industrial components (no china junk) at prices comparable to high end hobby controllers. We also finish and fix project and no name import machines.Look forward to meeting new folks, sharing some info and learning a few new things.

Hi, My name is Anthony from the UK. I develop and fly RPAs (Remote Piloted Air frames) I have a CNC X3 CNC lathe, laser cutter and of course 3D printers. it's time to build a large multi CNC gantry system.

Hello, my name is Eric from Kansas and I manage a machine shop for a University.

We have Haas CNC mill & lathe, CNC Plasma Cam, 5-axis water jet, and 3D printing.

Hi. I am Matthew. I am here to learn about DIY CNC Machines. I am going to school for Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. Still have a ways to go. Looking forward to learning from all of you guys and gals out there!

Page 254 of 422 154204244252253254255256264304354