587,998 active members*
1,580 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 253 of 422 153203243251252253254255263303353
Results 5,041 to 5,060 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi,everyone.
    I am Glen from LA.I am a beginner for CNC programming. I am interested in learning Mastercam.
    Thanks

Hi i'm Frank, just interested in CNC, god knows what follows...

Boa tarde meu nome é Filipi, estou interessado em moldes de cardboards de animais.

hello I work in commercial vehicle bodybuilding just trying to educate myself a bit more in cad etc.

Hi everyone I am building a cnc laser cutter / engraver and looking for some info on this very fine site
    cheers

Hi,

My name is Fabio,I am new in the world of CNC . I work with modeling and make molds with Renshape . I do not have much knowledge about it. And I intend to acquire new experiences with the members here .

Hello, I'm from Kielce, Poland. Programing CNC is my primary job and I think here is the best place to learn and share ideas.

Hi to all my name is Marko and im new to the cnc industry.
    I have Baasel Lasertechnik SMP 65 but i cant try to work and i need your help.
    I think we will have a such good time.
    Sorry for bad english.:wave:

Hi, I'm Geoff from Salisbury UK, I've been working professionally on CNC machines since 1988, mostly Heidenhain controls, though a few Fanuc/Siemens-Gcode systems, I'm a toolmaker by trade, I've worked contract basis all over Europe, but now I've settled back in the UK and have recently bought a cheap Chinese 3020 CNC Router to have a play 'down the shed' I'll probably upgrade/strengthen it in time, I'd like to make Aluminium signs, wall plaques with it but at the moment I'm still just getting my head around it's weaknesses, since I'm more used to industrial CNCs, apart from what appears to be a plastic leadscrew nut on Z axis which causes the Z to not repeat as I'd expect it seems to be suitable for what I have in mind, I'll soon get a set of ER11 collets and raid the stores at work for some suitable carbide! I'll keep you all posted on the progress or lack of it

Geoff [das1er]

Hello everyone, Rudy in Quakertown PA. Special hello to Geoff in Salisbury, as I too just bought a small Chinese mill, mine's a 4030. First thing I bought a replacement spindle motor the same diameter 450watt instead of the really wimpy 200w it came with. Mach3 runs it ok, and I bought artcam express and a bunch of chinese bits and some mdf and hduf , total spent (650+200+200+100+100) about $1250. I've found out that this is a toy, but I'm not disappointed, that's exactly why I bought it. Learning mach3, and mastering artcam are skills that are worth $1250.
    Overall I'm pleased with the 4030, it's the "improved" one, and rigidity of the aluminum frame is nice. I have carved reliefs that took hours, the electronics has held up so far. I want to go to an even bigger spindle, but the mechanics of the clamp make this difficult. In the last month I've had lots of fun, learned a lot, and made a lot of dust. Hope you like yours.

I'm Ian, and I'm an Electrical and Computer Engineer (along with a few other degrees) who is building a CNC machine that is based off of Joe's CNC Evolution that has a 5' x 10' work area at my local hackerspace.

My primary knowledge and focus area has been computers over the last ten or so years, but, I do still understand a fair amount of my EE beginnings.

I'm primarily looking for more troubleshooting, guidance, and conversation with regards to CNC machines as I move from my big one here at the Hackerspace, to a smaller one at my home (and a plasma cutter at my farm).

Hi everyone! I'm Saskia from The Netherlands. I just bought a laser cutter/engraver (yes the cheap chinese one) to experiment. However, I do have some questions so that's why I'm here

Hey everyone,

I'm the mermaldad (it's a long story), and I'm just starting out with CNC. For me, CNC is more of a means to an end, as my primary aim is to be able to make stuff quicker/better. I'm a mechanical engineer, working with my son, an electrical engineering student. We decided on building a CNC router to 1) help out our various hobbies, and 2) give him a challenge for his senior design project.

Howdy

I'm an engineer, and just started at a new job here in North Central Illinois. We do our own fabrication, in production based environment. We aren't a machine shop.

I'm here at the suggestion of a rep from BobCAD... Mostly to look for someone that does freelance programming.

We have a seat of BobCAD that we've used to program our HAAS in the past, but currently there's nobody with that expertise.

I'm looking forward to learning this in the coming months, and this forum sounds like a great place to learn.

Thanks!

CM

Hey everyone... Im kinda new to all this so please go easy on me.

Hello.....Mark here.....Opening a business using CNC to build/design guitars and do inlay in necks and carve bodies to customer specifications.

Hello All,
    I'm Chris, I've been in CNC, PLC, & robot programming for about 10 years, but always looking for new information.

Hello,

My name is Alex, I am new to the CNC world. Currently building a 2x Mill to cnc conversion using CNCfusion kit. I would love to get a chance to meet you and talk about everything! Hope we can all gain knowledge and experiences together! CHEERS!

hi fellas

hello from catalonia,

Page 253 of 422 153203243251252253254255263303353