588,500 active members*
5,062 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 259 of 587 159209249257258259260261269309359
Results 5,161 to 5,180 of 11734
    Tpsega

i went to that web sight that you got that deer hear from, but i can't get the file to open in photo shop and it's the right file type. how are you opening it? this was the sight.

http://www.corelclipart.ru/jivotnie6.html

Quote Originally Posted by electric2u View Post
    Tpsega

i went to that web sight that you got that deer hear from, but i can't get the file to open in photo shop and it's the right file type. how are you opening it? this was the sight.

http://www.corelclipart.ru/jivotnie6.html
    I am opening it in (or with the help with) CorelDRAW and resave it in DXF format

Here is a rather cute Engraving that I created From a picture that i found on the internet. It looks like a monkey rat. I think you all will like it. I have up loaded a Bitmap, DXF, and Gcode file. If there is a type of file for a certain post processor, ask and I will try to upload that type of file too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monkey Rat.bmp  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Another Deer head for a router.

Hello,

I drew one a while back for my router based loosley on one of the pics. I had to redraw the horns and the buck to make it fit on a smaller piece of wood. The horns that overlap on a wood router hae a tendency to tear out and didn't look good when cut on a smaller board. This buck will look good when cut on a 8" wide board if you use a small diameter cutter.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by ronald44181000 View Post
    Is this more to your liking?

Here is a picture of the buck once it was cut.

This is a roughed out sign I made using the below dxf file for the buck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_1817.jpg  

Hey everybody!
    1st post here.

mlind that looks great. How did you get just the outlines to be a dark color?

Hiya 3DMON

Hi 3DMON,

I painted it after the cutting was completed.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DMON View Post
    Hey everybody!
    1st post here.

mlind that looks great. How did you get just the outlines to be a dark color?

Quote Originally Posted by DougWoz View Post
    It looks like a monkey rat.
    Or it could be a pygmy mouse lemur That sketch drawing reminds me of an O'Reilly book cover

Need some help

Hi all, I have been lurking around here for the last week trying to make my way through this thread. Thanks to everyone for posting files it has been a huge help. I am really impressed with a few of you as you have been consistently posting for over 3 years. Thanks for taking the time to help the rest of us.

Now on to my problem. My little brother just shipped of for his fourth tour in Iraq. To keep his spirits up I am trying to make a plaq to send to him. I am having a very hard time creating vectors that will look good. The design is a little difficult but I really am stuborn about using this particular image as I know he will love it. I was able to generate vectors and saved it to an EPS but the cam software says there are overlapping vectors. I've attached the original images as well as the EPS. If anyone has any suggestions about what I can do to get what I need I would greatly appreciate it. The image are Airborne wings which i am allso thinking of adding the 82nd airborne iomage to the skull. I have a M4 carbine in stl format that I am want to add as well. Thanks again guys.

First off let me express my thanks to your brother and family for the service to our country.

The graphic that you have posted is impressive and insanely detailed, there must be a million nodes. I looked at it in Cut2D and selected just the wings outline to profile which is a nice outline. After profiling the entire graphic I decided that this was way above my head as far as making any suggestions to improve it. And you want to add more detail.
    I see that it's just over 7"x...(well, I forget how high), I think that it would look really good at about 48"x24".
    What material are you going to use? Corian?
    BTW, I saw no open or duplicate vectors in the entire graphic.

Good Luck and a safe return for your brother, my hat is off!!!
    Fatboy

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    First off let me express my thanks to your brother and family for the service to our country.

The graphic that you have posted is impressive and insanely detailed, there must be a million nodes. I looked at it in Cut2D and selected just the wings outline to profile which is a nice outline. After profiling the entire graphic I decided that this was way above my head as far as making any suggestions to improve it. And you want to add more detail.
    I see that it's just over 7"x...(well, I forget how high), I think that it would look really good at about 48"x24".
    What material are you going to use? Corian?
    BTW, I saw no open or duplicate vectors in the entire graphic.

Good Luck and a safe return for your brother, my hat is off!!!
    Fatboy

Thank you for giving it a shot. I finally was able to put aside about 3 hours and spent it learning inkscape and artcam. I was able to come up with this so far. I added the 82nd airborne logo to the scull created some vector off of those images and added some text and a cutout. I think I may want to add banners around the text but I need to find some first.

Quote Originally Posted by DShearon View Post
    Hi all, I have been lurking around here for the last week trying to make my way through this thread. Thanks to everyone for posting files it has been a huge help. I am really impressed with a few of you as you have been consistently posting for over 3 years. Thanks for taking the time to help the rest of us.

Now on to my problem. My little brother just shipped of for his fourth tour in Iraq. To keep his spirits up I am trying to make a plaq to send to him. I am having a very hard time creating vectors that will look good. The design is a little difficult but I really am stuborn about using this particular image as I know he will love it. I was able to generate vectors and saved it to an EPS but the cam software says there are overlapping vectors. I've attached the original images as well as the EPS. If anyone has any suggestions about what I can do to get what I need I would greatly appreciate it. The image are Airborne wings which i am allso thinking of adding the 82nd airborne iomage to the skull. I have a M4 carbine in stl format that I am want to add as well. Thanks again guys.

The reason your file has overlapping vectors is, the file includes 7 layers that are overlapping each other.

Your best bet is to get everything into a single layer, before you export your finished file from Inkscape, etc... then you will have less chance of the cam software throwing errors.

BTW, that's a very cool drawing!

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Weldtutor

Thank you for the start on the guinea pig file. Here is a picture of the end result. THere is one happy girl with a new sign for her room as well as a sign for the racoon hottub. hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by mlind View Post
    Weldtutor,

Thank you so much I appreciate it. I'll post pictures of it whan I'm done its perfect I can take it from here......

Best regards,
    Mlind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails katie.jpg  

If I can post a slightly off topic question, I sure need a little help.

I'm looking for a source of colored (black) MDF as close as is possible to the Houston, Texas area that I can find.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Arrow Nice Signs

Quote Originally Posted by mlind View Post
    Thank you for the start on the guinea pig file. Here is a picture of the end result. There is one happy girl with a new sign for her room .
    mlind,
    Those are great looking signs you have created!
    I'm pleased to have been able to help to get you started.

Thanks for posting the pictures of your work.
    It's always appreciated to see the results of how the file conversions are used.

can someone share a mountain scene, i can't get one to look good for a back ground

thnak you

Arrow Mountains

Quote Originally Posted by electric2u View Post
    a mountain scene, for a back ground
    These mountains might work as a background, depending upon how you plan to use them.

Index Of DXF Files and Graphic Pictures

Download This Web Page. and all of the links should work if not let me know.
    I will try to add some more of the older links later, and up date the new ones as they come available.

Thanks to Switcher providing a link i have updated the old uploads and added the last few additions.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWoz View Post
    Download This Web Page. and all of the links should work if not let me know.
    I will try to add some more of the older links later, and up date the new ones as they come available.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/misc.p...hments&t=19346
    Free DXF - vectorink.com

Billiard files

All you guys are awsom!

I'm new to cnc and building my first machine.
    It will be finished soon. Does anyone have any files related to Pool (billiards)?

Looking forward to useing my machine.

Thanks

Page 259 of 587 159209249257258259260261269309359