587,958 active members*
3,123 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 72 of 587 2262707172737482122172572
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 11734
    Well, still does not show what is or is not copyright material.

My last 2 cents on this issue.

Exclamation ...Stepping back a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by thkoutsidthebox View Post
    ....[Switcher] You seem to be on a file sharing/posting buzz these last few days, keep it up! .... L8rs.
    WHOA!! Calm down folks.... I mentioned copyright only as a lightweight comment in passing because I just thought I'd mention it to prevent anyone getting into any hassle. I'm very glad of Switchers and others posts in this thread, and am only sorry I haven't put up more myself.

I don't know if any images posted are copyright or not, and frankly I don't care. Its the responsibility of the poster to decide what to post. Switcher, PLEASE don't stop posting because of what I said, it wasn't meant as a "then others yell copyright this copyright that."

In hindsight I should have sent Switcher a PM, and not posted anything, this thread was not the place to mention it. Switcher if I offended you that was certainly NOT my intention, and I hope you'll accept my sincere apology. You seem to have pm's disabled so I can't pm and apology for any misunderstanding....I suppose public apologies are better anyway ! I think this is out of hand, the moderators have always done an excellent job overseeing the forums, and I'm sure they will continue to do so.

Lets just all forget it and get back to posting files to share...to that end here's the .zip (Im on my faster connection now so I can upload it) of the 3D hearts that I posted a while back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TwoHeartsw.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are you asking how to know if something is copyrighted? You'll need to go to the source and ask them. But generally, most commercially known entities will be copyrighted or trademarked. Anything you see on TV, movies, magazines, books. Basically, just about anything created by someone else has a very good chance of being copyrighted.
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by dan dimock View Post
    What is the size of that piece? Also did you produce the file for it are is it posted in the forum?, as I would like a try at marking one.

Dan
    the engraving is 10 x 10 x .2 dp
    ive attached the gcode file , pickup your w/s start point as x-.5 y-.5 , this is because the software i used creates a .5 boarder around the engraving ,
    grab a case of beer , kick back and relax because this one takes a while

the bit i used has a draft angle of 15deg , so you may want to use a sharp angled bit in order not to loose any detail , a slight rad at the tip of the tool will create a smoother finish as well because the step over is .03
    Attached Files Attached Files
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Quote Originally Posted by Switcher View Post
    The screenshot was of my image that I posted on that site, I added my image then I took a screenshot of my image.

I can take my screenshot & do what I want with it.

It's really funny how, some folks will grab a file that's posted, then others yell copyright this copyright that.

I only post files here to try & help other members out, I was new to all this once myself.

I've decided to remove what files I could, that I posted here, & I won't post anymore here. Sorry about that for the guys that I might have helped, goes to show that some folks don't want to be helped.

I'll build my own site & add the URL to my sig., later.

t hell with it switcher have your fun , i hadn t followed this thread before as much as i have lately
    don t let that put a damper on your fun
    just use your descresion and im sure Ger will pick up on anything youve missed
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

Ok, guys I'm back (sorry about that thkoutsidthebox).

I started a blog to post any future dxf files, I'll post a link to the blog here on the zone anytime I update my blog.

Here is the link myDXF.blogspot.com

I think this will work better for me, it gives me a backup online & I can have everything listed for each month in it's own folder.

Everyone is more than welcome to check out my blog & download the DXF files, I'll have a photo of what the dxf looks like, & below that is the link to the actual download.

I've only posted 1 file so far, I want to see how the online host for the files works out.

Later...

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Hello:
    This is my first post on the cnczone site.
    Picking up some of the downloads on this forum was the reason I first looked here. I really appreciate this area.
    I have a guy coming over this week to get some roses cut into a head board for a bed he is making. I will use the roses I downloaded from here. He wanted two of them crossed. I will use bobcad to rotate them, then probably v-groove cut them into the oak.
    I have been looking closely at the vcarve pro program, I downloaded the sample program, it cut a real nice door on my precix router. I am close to making a purchase on this program, I thought I might pick up cut3d too. Is there any one who wants to comment on vcarve pro?

Its a FANTASTIC program.

Quote Originally Posted by thkoutsidthebox View Post
    Its a FANTASTIC program.
    I can not say anymore than thkoutsidthebox but if you are going to buy 2 you might as well buy all 3 because after I used VC-PRO I did end up buying Cut-3D and Photo-VC you might as well take advantaged of the saving because you will end up with all 3 too

Rick

New DXF File ---> Yin Yang

Free DXF - vectorink.com

DOWNING DXF FILES

I am using Delta Cad and cannot open the last few post with it, is anyone else having this problem?
    Dan

What I wanted to say

I can not open the file after I have down-loaded it
    Dan

Talking free creative dxf files

hey guys I've been mucking around on a new web page to put my drawings on as I draw more I'll add to the page . if you have any trouble downloading the dxf files from the page try the link down the bottom it's my friends page and I've dropped some files there (free creative cad drawings) is the link.
    I use these files for waterjetting and on a glass cutting table but instead of cutting I offset the head alittle so it scores the glass. who knows maybe somebody might also make use of my files.

LINK?

Quote Originally Posted by mika28au View Post
    (free creative cad drawings) is the link.
    A search for the above gives 123,000 responses. Could you be more specific?
    Thanks.

I could open it but it looked like it was made with straight lines, kind of klunky.

New DXF File ---> Flower Design/Ornament

Free DXF - vectorink.com

New DXF File ---> Peace Symbol

Free DXF - vectorink.com

If anyone has any problems downloading the dxf files on my blog, please let me know, so I can fix it.

I'm still looking for a dependable online host for the files.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

New DXF File ---> Route 66 Sign

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Page 72 of 587 2262707172737482122172572