588,366 active members*
7,202 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > About to buy a 1325 cnc router from China, what do I get?

About to buy a 1325 cnc router from China, what do I get?

Hi

Have joined to gain advice and wisdom from you all.
    Possibly to share some of my own (once found..)
    Have no experience with these machines, but I needs one if I wish to further my design work (currently an hobby).
    I have about AUD$10000, this includes getting it from port to my house in Alice Springs. The closest port being about 1600km away...
    Because of these budget constraints, it's possibly used, but more likely from China.
    I wish I could be posing the community with a more interesting question.
    But, if this question is solved, I may/will be back with many more [COLOR=#DD3C42 !important]questions[/COLOR] and some may even be interesting.

Thanks in advance Peoples.

Re: About to buy a 1325 cnc router from China, what do I get?

zibolinghang Guest

Hello,Sir.We're Chinese manufacturer of cnc routers.Maybe I can give you some advice.My Skype:zb-nancylee. Email:[email protected]

I brought in a 6090 myself so can't comment on the 1325, but I'm sure others will chip in. But I'd maybe start with lining up a good and economical freight forwarder to sort out the fees and paperwork before nailingna machine, otherwise you might find you spend a lot of stressful time at the last minute with customs.

cheers, Ian
    It's rumoured that everytime someone buys a TB6560 based board, an engineer cries!