I am having trouble with my fagor 8025-mk and thought someone here my be able to help me or at least point me in the right direction to get
it working again.
I am receiving error 072 (z axis following error) the machine was working fine then there was a click and now Z wont move at all. I can easily turn the worm gear to raise and lower the head and can also turn the motor easily with one finger. If I try to use the controller to jog the screen says its moving for a split second then the motor clicks and the error code appears. I do not know a whole lot about CNC machines aside from the day to day operations. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I have the same motor so just to see if the same thing happens I took the lead off the motor on the machine and put it on the other motor with it laying on the table and I get the same code. I do not know if the code is appearing because the control unit or if I am getting the same code because the unit has a sensor not making contact or something. either way it clicks like if I was turning off the emergency stop and the motors are receiving signal then I push the jog and it clicks again and gives me the error 072 again.