Dear All,

I'm beginer at Servopacks installation. I have some Yaskawa DR2-02AC and 04AC servopacks. I would like to edit my servopack parameters, but my servopacks don't communicate with pc softwares like Svmon Sigmawin+ and Sigma winlite.
My servopacks work with digital operator. I have just home made cable to connect pc, but it must be good. It is the same with in user's manual says. sigmawin+ can't connect. If I choose 0 position at 1sw switch I get the next message from Swmon software: "Connected servopack does not match the model of selected servopack. Check the model number, then try again". In other positions the software says: Servopack is not connected to pc. So some communication must be beetwen servopack and pc. I tried serial port monitoring software too. I can see communication. These servopacks originate from smt machines. Is it possible these servopacks wasn't made for commercial purpose and it have some special parameters which can't showed by these software and this is why softwares don't show parameters at all?
I think seropack's interface should communicate with basic conditions. I mean alarm shouldn't be trouble. I think servopack should communicate even without servo motor, overtravel switch and voltage on L1 and L2 connectors.

Please someone write me base conditions connect servopack to pc.

Please help!

Thanks inadvance:
Márton