588,567 active members*
4,585 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bridgeport Machines > Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills > Need Help Interact Series 1 MK2 strange startup screen

Threaded View

Question Need Help Interact Series 1 MK2 strange startup screen

First I want to say hello, I am new to this site and this is my first post.
    I recently got a Bridgeport Series 1 MK2 with the heidenhain controls. All my experience in the past has been with Herco's and Milltronics machines. I have a small shop at my place and this machine looked literaly brand new and at a price I thought I couldn't refuse, maybe I should have. I went to power it up and I have a very strange start up screen, the top part is in German/Dutch or ? and the bottom has some english language. Down the left side it has a long list of numbers starting with MP, than on the right side there is a list of numbers and they are all zero's, I can change these numbers if needed. Nothing else on the controller or machine powers up, when certain keys are pressed the message changes at the top of the screen, but it is still in a foreign language, it appears to be an error message though.

First how do I get it back to all english and any idea what this means, has the memory/operating system been wiped clean?

Please Help, thanks

[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 149_4955.JPG   149_4956.JPG   149_4957.JPG