586,919 active members*
3,082 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Spindles / VFD > Diving Head First... Huanyang 220v VFD + Water Cooled Spindle Upgrade on my G540/Mach

Hybrid View

Re: Diving Head First... Huanyang 220v VFD + Water Cooled Spindle Upgrade on my G540/

Wow....where did the KISS practice go with all those wires...…... I expect they'll be bundled up neatly when the time comes.

On the subject of wire...….I just bought one of those auto wire stripping pliers on BANGGOOD for US$8.99......all these years I've been doing it the hard way and stripping back the insulation with a knife and side cutters...…..it's perfect....now they'll have to prise it out of my cold gnarled hand before I let it go.
    Ian.

Re: Diving Head First... Huanyang 220v VFD + Water Cooled Spindle Upgrade on my G540/

Quote Originally Posted by handlewanker View Post
    Wow....where did the KISS practice go with all those wires...…... I expect they'll be bundled up neatly when the time comes.

On the subject of wire...….I just bought one of those auto wire stripping pliers on BANGGOOD for US$8.99......all these years I've been doing it the hard way and stripping back the insulation with a knife and side cutters...…..it's perfect....now they'll have to prise it out of my cold gnarled hand before I let it go.
    Ian.
    yea KISS went out the window there... overanxious to get it moving again...
    but much better now, zip ties to the rescue...
    my first..."Big Ape" CNCRP 2448 Build Log

Quote Originally Posted by handlewanker View Post

Ian.
    Must admit that even though i have two wire strippers, one at work and one at home i hardly ever use them