I have another sob story I need somebodies help with. Several months ago a drunk driver slammed into a portion of our building which just so happened to be where my M-32 was. The damage done to the machine kept me from powering it up which means the battery died and everything was lost. My back up disks are corrupted. My micro disk works just fine because I was able to reload the parameters. I do all the programming here on Cinn. mills, lathes and several other Mazak lathes. We run one job on the M32 and it's gone. It's a drill and tap job of 4 holes on a rotary indexer that is independent using an M code.

I remember most of the controls. I know that's scary but I was never trained on the mill and the job was already set up when I took over the department.

What I need to know to get me going is what do I have to change to make the spindle go to where the tool setter is? Right now, it moves to the center of the pallet. For operator purposes, I need it back to the way it was for simple tool replacement. I know this is probably a very simple question but one that I can not find in the manuals.