586,121 active members*
3,657 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Fanuc Ladder III PMC->PC

******* solved from this up to ....

Trying to receive the ladder from the PMC (21-TB), before trying to send a changed version to the PMC.
    The controller starts to execute and hexadecimal running appears on the right side (seams that it is running ok), after a while the controller says completed. That is ok also. But on the PC side it keeps always "running" and does not go away from that. If I press "cancel" nothing was retrieved from the PMC.
    I have attached pictures of PC, controller at the end of transmition and controller transmitions settings.
    Thank you for comment.

******** this

I have managed to send a new ladder from the PC to the PMC. Ladder was present on the controller, until I turn the controller off.
    What is necessary to make it permanent?

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P4130002_cnczone.jpg   P4130003_cnczone.jpg   P4130005_cnczone.jpg  

My understanding is that you have to write it to F-Rom in order for it to stay in the machine after reboot. Not entirely sure if this is correct for your control or your method of editing, but on i-series controls when I edit on the machine, I must write to F-rom if I wish to keep the changes.

This is also solved. Some information for anyone with the same issue.

My control (21TB) does not let me edit the ladder on the control - or I do not know how to. I had to changed it on the PC. Using also the PC I was able to send the new ladder to the machine with RS232, and then, under "I/O ALL" changing to F-ROM / WRITE the controller "burns" the current ladder to the F-ROM, so changes were keeped!

Thanks!