I am new to the 840D CNC Control and I am trying to make a barrel cam using OneCNC XR4. however when I post out the tool path the feed rates do not run properly. I was told by the machine tool MFG that the feed rates for A axis moves need to be in Deg/Min no problem there the cam software can translate it. Here is the kicker I cant seem to figure out how to get both the a axis moves and the X,Y, or Z A axis simultaneous moves to work together and maintain the right feed rates. I was told that the Simultaneous movements need to be in Inc/Min feed rates? If I use deg/min the linear movements are too fast if I use inc/min the rotational movements are to slow? I can not post both feed rates that I know of. So how do I go about running a simultaneous 4th axis part? Am I missing a code that will do the translation automatically or is the machine missing a parameter activation? I am posting this on several sites and forums in the hope that someone will know the answers ether on the Siemens side or the Onecnc.

:drowning: