so we got this machine without and manuals or programs on it actually got it wired up hit the main switch on the side then the power button on the pendant...... NOT READY... so after pressing amost every button on there we had a call a tech out to check it out. after a couple hours of him digging through the elec cabinet we call up the previous owners of the machine and it was just an additional button that we had to press then it was ready!! not sure if something is wrong with the machine itself or just the programming or maybe my offsets.. this is whats going on: a move from home position to the spindle is a positive number in the machine cords. (which is unlike our mazak and ameri seiki w/ fanuc ot-c).... so i set my offsets as a positive x and negative z... and when i go to start my program at a T0404 it indexs to tool 4 then immediately rapids to x0 z0... could this be from a G0 T0404 ??? switching into mdi mode to call up a tool or start the spindle i would type the code and on a ot-c hit input then output/start, the fanuc 6t that the mori seiki has the buttons input and start close by so i figured it would be similar, but nope guess not...
also i haven't found multiple offset pages, only one set for 1-16 tools x,z,t,r no wear page...

any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks