586,945 active members*
2,229 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > 65 Alarm-P SVP Start 300FFFD

65 Alarm-P SVP Start 300FFFD

Hello,

I have a LR-10 w/ OSP5020L control. One of our operators was adjusting a parameter that adjusts turret change tool position, by mistake, adjusted the wrong parameter that in result brought the turret way to close to crashing near the spindle (Did not crash though). The machine I guess alarmed out, then they tried restarting, and in result ended up with the 65 Alarm-P SVP Start 300FFFD alarm.

The problem is that the control will not boot up all the way to attempt to change the parameter back. I am not sure if this is parameter issue or an electrical failure. I noticed that the turret has never been so close to the spindle before, and that there was nasty residue on the rail it slides on...

I tried troubleshooting the following:

Checked Vac ii drive unit to find #8 alarm as well as M1 and M2 lights flickering simultaneously. Green power light is on.

I removed drive unit, and checked all fuses and looked for signs of burns. Could not find any issues, re-installed, and by mistake, had one loose wire after re-assembly. Fired machine on, then blew the "Warning fuse MP50" 5 amp fuse. Checked wiring, and noticed the loose wire, tightened securely, and replaced fuse. Fired up machine, blew fuse again...

Still get the original 65 Alarm on CRT.

Looked at the orange fiber optic cable, confirmed no cracking via flash light.

Also manually rotated ball screw to back off turret from spindle.

Any ideas?

The operator's mistakes has no relation to present alarm. SVP error, alarm P means something is wrong with powering on the machine. I guess, the reason is messing with wires inside control cabinet.
    Reminding what you did there doesn't helps. You need to start with learning the primary technical reason of present alarm. Check all fuses, circuit breakers, check voltages.
    Perhaps, one of the ±24V group is missing

The code on the alarm points to a ZA axis encoder data issue. How sure are you on the code of 300FFFD?

hola soy nuevo en el foro tengo un problema similar pero en centro de maquinado ¿solucionaste tu problema

hla la maquina enciende pero no termina de hacer el barrido de informacion de detiene y marca una alarma 065 svp start 42000001 y ya no se puede mover nada en el control