Hey guys.

Bought a 1990 Mits DWC 90SB at auction. Took delivery of it yesterday in my small little garage shop yesterday.

First, Mitubishi isn't very customer friendly unless you pay their registration fee to be a customer. As if buying one of their machines isn't enough and as if they wouldn't make enough money off of support, they charge you to be a customer. (I will add, I have noticed many outfits are starting to do this).

Second, I didn't get an electrical diagram for the machine. Not sure where to hook up power.

I found this thread... Mitsubishi DWC 90C HELP! it said to hook up the high leg on my RPC on "T" in the power control box. Just want to confirm prior to doing so.

Third, the monitor is out. The machine was under power in the shop that went belly up that I bought it from and they were in the process of replacing it when the doors got closed. So I have to do something with replacing it. I have seen some older machines like this be replaced with a computer LCD. Anyone know how this is done.

There is only a 6 wire plug in to the monitor module, Blue, Yellow, Brown with 3 black. It's an old monochromed tube style deal. Any direction for a conversion would be great.

Anyone have any info on this style machine, please let me know. I would gladly throw a couple bucks around for a copy or borrow/share any information.

Thank you,

Mike in MN