Hello all cnc friends:

Just updating this thread.
Although there was a little unhappy situation when the first day of the little cnc arrived, most problems are solved at the end.
They provided excellent post sale services, and solved the problems by remote-controlling. I am pretty impressed for the services that given by the technician guy Frank Liu and he spent hours on solving problems, a very patient guy. Also, the machine is very price competitive.

At this moment, I am pretty happy with the trade, and would recommend to who is planing to deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by napwszzm View Post
Hi Tarekkumar,

Thank you for the response. I have received the 600mm x 900mm small cnc router, but I am a little disappointed with the machine.

Firstly, it is very rough, not very well painted.

Secondly, the forgot to supply the power cable and the mach 3 software. At the end, the emailed me the instruction (but poorly described) and the mach 3 demo software.

Thirdly, and i think this is the most important, I followed their instructions and the machine still not running, even the spindle is not spinning that control from Mach 3.

I have spent almost 5 hours on managing the machine, but still failed to do so. I stuck on this, and still not knowing how to run the machine.

I have no idea is the problem coming from the software or from the motion controller or from others. The motion controlers model is XHC.

Now, I have to wait to Monday, they said they will get someone to help me online.

Not a very good experience for me.