586,785 active members*
2,848 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > buying a 1325 cnc router from China, any ideas, experience or suggestions?

buying a 1325 cnc router from China, any ideas, experience or suggestions?

Hi

Have joined to gain advice and wisdom from you all.
    Possibly to share some of my own (once found..)
    Have no experience with these machines, but I needs one if I wish to further my design work (currently an hobby).
    I have about AUD$10000, this includes getting it from port to my house in Alice Springs. The closest port being about 1600km away...
    Because of these budget constraints, it's possibly used, but more likely from China.
    I wish I could be posing the community with a more interesting question.
    But, if this question is solved, I may/will be back with many more questions and some may even be interesting.

Thanks in advance Peoples.

Re: buying a 1325 cnc router from China, any ideas, experience or suggestions?

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but your budget is going to make it very difficult for you to buy a machine anywhere near that size, that is not going to give you a sore head every day. Even with a hefty discount, I couldn't even supply a reliable, good all round machine half that size for what you have to spend on it, never mind the shipping
    When it all goes wrong, own up and tell the boss it was someone else!

Have you considered the machine configuration? OMNI may could count it for you to see if your budget is enough. We need to know what work you mainly use cnc router to do, the machine size you prefer, your nearest sea port. Thus, we could count the general amount of machine cost, shipping fee from China to your sea port. Then you just need to know the customs clearance fee by inquiring a local company in your country. Let's work on it together!
    Amanda Cheung from OMNI, www.omni-cnc.com,
    [email protected], Skype: omni-cnc

Hi,

This is Jenny from Jinan Toyea company.

Have you gotten the 1325 cnc router? Do you have any comments on the machine configuration?

Will you engrave wood? Or Cut wood with the machine?

Any question,please feel free to tell me.My email is [email protected] .

Best regards,
    Sincerely,

Jenny