Excellent, any difference between AM882 and AM882H?

They are delivered for under $60 each on ebay. Very cool!

Also the EM806 had the alternative AM882.

Does the MX4660 have an alternative model overseas?

The price of the MX 4660 is close to $400, so if that is the case, and there is no cheaper alternative, I will probably just run the AM882 or 882H on both machines for simple repair, spare protocol.

I am glad you are here Gerry; however, I do not like not understanding the electronics more. I want to know more than what to do. I want to understand the electronics more. Is there not a tutorial, webinar, video, book, lecture, that teaches it from zero to hero? Some stuff starts out expecting the reader to be at a higher level, and other's may be so low, they don't get you anywhere. I have read hundreds, maybe thousands of posts and I still don't understand the electronics, and I have a grasp of general electronics at a lower hobby level. Switches, relays, contactors, ohms law, resistors, capacitors, AC/DC, wattage, amperage, etc.. But when it comes to answering what I need and why, I am merely tossed around in the sea. Wher eit not for rescue swimmers like you, I would drown So while I REALLY APPRECIATE your help on the zone, I want to be the guy who can offer the counsel when others ask. I want to learn to swim.

Thanks,

-Mike