Quote Originally Posted by zedodia View Post
yeah i think we need someone to come do the whole thing. now the problem is - is apparently MW australia doesnt want to help because we didnt purchase the machine through them. so essentially we are up boned.

So far what ive worked out is that it appears to be a PLC error causing the issues. however i find there are alot of areas (machine settings, system settings) within master AT that request a password - which i dont have. the whole system is a mess. using the beckoff software alone i still get errors when i attempt to calibrate.

realistically i think its a great paper weight (luckily not my money) - other than that im out of ideas. and given MW themselves dont seem to care im out of options.

Found out too MW was bought out by a chinese company in feburary. so i wonder if that says anything as to to state MW is in.
I hear your pain. I recently bought a Project 350. Had to teach myself how to conditionally loop by looking through old programs. Manual is useless, and the service center dos not even reply to emails. Can't even get the clamping sequence to change after program finishes to raise the pins as I have clamps on them. I am also trying to find out how to unload the machine during midway through a program to turn the material over to machine the other side (I suspect their is some L CYCLE I can call but their is no info on them).

Their NZ agent has abandoned them to sell SCM instead.