Hello,

Need some help with my new CNC SXCNC-3 Axis 6040Z. Spindle setup to VFD to control by software. instead of control panel. i will upload some Pics, what i need help on.

1. the VFD is chines make, Model# MK1001S1.5G-DK 1.5kw 110V, A spindle

2. The cnc controller board it's a Breakeout board with 3x Stepper Motor Drive TB6560AHQ

3. USB to Parallel interface cable., (USB-CNC) Like the UC100 from UCCNC cable

4. Controller board or Breakeout inside control box. it's JP-3163B Jiping v3.9

5. The software USB-CNC controller v2.10.1807.2601 with product key, I hope this software isn't Piracy. it will piss me off. Anyway it also talk about the
Mk3 - 9 axis CNC USB controller, but didn't come with it. It came with JB-3163B Breakout driver and the interface cable which i thing it's CNC Controller. (CNC-USB) U100.

So the software is from Planet CNC. But my guess it's old Ver. So i download the latest v3001.20.526.2 from they web-site. But cant get it to talk to the control unit.

Ok., So about my problem. I would like to setup the VFD to be control by software. but not clear how to setup that? I did some research how other's setup they VFD by software control.
But each VFD is different but most a them are the same setup except the chinese make. Well somewhat the same.
SO i re-build this CNC 6040Z with four wires shielded cable and inclouding spindle motor plug and add a GND wire from the motor to VFD for extra protection.
DC power supply also shieded cable. Plus EMI Plug AC and VFD.

I would really apreciate if some one help me get this CNC 6040Z up and running.

Some PIcture of CNC 6040z..And Controller Pin out/ for VFD where i think to connect to.

Ps. The software Manual & VFD Manual are good, those'nt show to connect VFD to PCB.