586,915 active members*
2,418 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tormach Personal CNC Mill > Is TORMACH in danger of pricing themselves out?

Hybrid View

Re: Is TORMACH in danger of pricing themselves out?

If someone wants a used industrial machine, have at it. It someone wants a tormach, have at it. The "should I buy a tormach/syil/haas/used something" debate here and in the facebook groups is the same tired fight as the "what oil should I use" debate on every motorcycle/car/truck forum ever created. If there was a perfect solution that fit every need for everybody, there would only be one option and everyone would use it. There is no perfect answer, there is no perfect machine, and everyone's needs and desires are different. Tormach is running their business the way they feel they should/need to. If they fail, I will be sad because I really like the machine and the people I've dealt with. If they stick around, I will continue to recommend them to anyone who wants an easy to approach machine that makes good parts without a gigantic learning curve.

Re: Is TORMACH in danger of pricing themselves out?

Quote Originally Posted by soofle616 View Post
    If someone wants a used industrial machine, have at it. It someone wants a tormach, have at it. The "should I buy a tormach/syil/haas/used something" debate here and in the facebook groups is the same tired fight as the "what oil should I use" debate on every motorcycle/car/truck forum ever created. If there was a perfect solution that fit every need for everybody, there would only be one option and everyone would use it. There is no perfect answer, there is no perfect machine, and everyone's needs and desires are different. Tormach is running their business the way they feel they should/need to. If they fail, I will be sad because I really like the machine and the people I've dealt with. If they stick around, I will continue to recommend them to anyone who wants an easy to approach machine that makes good parts without a gigantic learning curve.
    +1