586,640 active members*
2,498 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Jay-CADCAM / Steve Arteman

Jay-CADCAM / Steve Arteman

When do you think your video training on Mastercam will be available to purchase? I will be ordering the surfacing video from Mike Mattera in the next 4 weeks and I wish to part with more of my hard earned money. What will your videos sell for?

Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

User,
    I'm not sure, my programming, consulting, and on-site training come first and when I have time I put a little more together with the videos, these videos take time but I hope to be close in the next month. I don't know the price but I want to stay reasonable and fair with the prices much like Mike M. has with his training stuff.
    Steve
    www.cad2cam.net
    www.cad2cam.net
    Programmer/ Certified Cam Instructor

Mastercam user it will be about to 56 months before I am in full swing. as I have some videos to do for another dealer first.

Sorry
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

56 months or 5-6 months?

OOOOPPPPPSSSS 5-6 months
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .