587,482 active members*
3,204 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Syil Products > SX3 Powersupply gone bad???

SX3 Powersupply gone bad???

I just purchased a 1 1/2 year old SX3 from the owner of CNC zone, Paul from NJ. When I turn on the unit I get 4 steady red LEDs from the drives. I can jog them via Mach 3 for around 10 seconds. Then I get a few audible clicks from the electronics and all drives start blinking red. I also notice that the powersupply fan is not spinning. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Rockcliff PE/Aluminum Router > 4'x8' CNC Router/Plasma > Manual DRO/CNC X2 > 4 Axis Syil SX3 and an Emco PC Mill 125

Quote Originally Posted by idtkid View Post
    I just purchased a 1 1/2 year old SX3 from the owner of CNC zone, Paul from NJ. When I turn on the unit I get 4 steady red LEDs from the drives. I can jog them via Mach 3 for around 10 seconds. Then I get a few audible clicks from the electronics and all drives start blinking red. I also notice that the powersupply fan is not spinning. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

the old X3 use a big power supply.which we have been replaced long time since x4 present.
    let me kown your address,or sent email to us,we will ask syilamerica,and check if we have this power stock or not...
    xushuo
    Direction,Commitment,Follow through

Because I need my machine working soon I already ordered the same power supply from a different company.

What do the blinking red lights on the drivers indicate?
    Rockcliff PE/Aluminum Router > 4'x8' CNC Router/Plasma > Manual DRO/CNC X2 > 4 Axis Syil SX3 and an Emco PC Mill 125

just wondering who you ordered your power supply threw? I too have a bad power supply in my sx3 and need to order a new one.

TRC Electronics. Cheapest one on the net, one of the only suppliers with them in stock, shipped in 2 days. I highly recommend them!

Does anyone else's STOCK SX3 powersupply have sense (S- and S+) jumpers on them? My new powersupply came with them so I am using them, my used powersupply didnt, now Im wondering if the jumpers were on the old supply would that correct the voltage output? For now I will use the new powersupply but before I pitch the old I would like to know, thanks guys!