588,668 active members*
6,473 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Syil Products > Syil(Advice and Suggestions Inbox)
Page 2 of 2 12
    Power connector the the controller will be of the "molex" computer style on future machines.
    Direction, Commitment, Follow Through

A note on packaging. All future machines will come with "loose" options in separate packaging. This will eliminate most of the shifting inside the crate. It seems to me that most of the damage is caused by these free floating pieces inside.

We will also discuss future inprovements in the bracing of the machine to insure they are just as pretty at your shop as they are at ours.

We are working on the development of a Syil pendant as well. Lots of good things coming!

As for spare parts. We will try to stock some of the more problematic parts locally. If, for some reason, the part is defective, we will replace the part via air freight. The defective part will be pickup by carrier.

Although we are just starting. We are working feverishly to make this a good experiance. We will improve our products and service with wonderful suggestions like these.

Can you tell me how many months behind the SyilAmerica stock is compared to what you're doing now? If say I order today, I would be getting a machine that was made how many months ago? Reason I ask of course is I like to get the latest and greatest

and by the way, where on your site can you specify the spindle speed upgrade? I don't see any option to tick that off during the order process, or any box for comments..

We are currently sold out on our first two shipments, but are taking reservations. ETA for the third shipment is around 1st week of December.

We have been in business 7 weeks now, so things are quite crazy around here. I will get the spindle option added sometime today.

We are also adding a support tab. Here you will be able to download the beta of the manual and and drivers/files associated with the machines.

Page 2 of 2 12