587,758 active members*
3,207 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

T-Slot Aluminum Drops

Hello Everyone:

We want your input…..

80/20 Inc has accumulated a bunch of aluminum T-slot small drops from various extrusion shape full length bars they have cut from. These drops range from 12” to 18” and 18” to 24” in length. We were wondering if you would have a need or if you would like to see us offer these small drops on our E-Bay store site. If so, what lengths would you like and what size extrusion shapes would you like to see offered? We would like to help free up floor space for the factory and help you get what you could use also.

If you would, please let me know ASAP. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Tim Cain
    80/20 Surplus
    1701 South 400 East
    Columbia City, IN 46725
    [email protected]
    Phone: 260-248-8030
    http://stores.ebay.com/8020-Inc-Garage-Sale
    www.8020.net

Those drop offs would be long enough to make small machines out of so YES, you should offer it. Post some pics of what you're talking about as well.

Oh yeah, I can see these going quick - especially if the price is right!

On another note, I wish you had more of your Corner Brackets and Corner Gussets on the 80/20 Store...
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Check Out My Build-Log: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6452

Stay tuned. We will offer these on E-Bay. As far as the corner gussets, etc. we will be putting more up. We would also like to add more. However, we get only what they have for us at the time. Thanks.