588,045 active members*
3,965 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question trouble with spindle in tnc 151

hello i have one bridgeport mill interact mk2 with control tnc 151 and have a problem with the spindle, with m03 the spindle turn ok but when input the m05 the spindle stop but the card FAC- 1R sendme two leds on (ins trip and tacho loss) and need reset also when input m04, i have the notes of the maintenance course from machintec and i think the problem is the adjust of the trimpot RV14 or the polarity of the tacho but already attempt all and nothing, somebody help me please? :wave:

I had a couple of machines with a similar problem. The fault was found to be a bad output module. I believe there are 6 of them mounted to the back of the KTK drive. I could command the spindle speed to go up in small steps but if I shut it off or reversed direction, it would trip.
    This customer was blowing them because his plant had one leg of the 3 phase power tied to ground. The drive did not like that at all. They changed the wiring to the machine and he stopped blowing those modules.

Are you on a phase converter?

Is your phasing correct?

George
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Smile i try this

thankyou machintek, i remember that somebody produce a short circuit in the thyristor card, but i believe that this resolved one . i dont have a phase converter but i dont now if is enough the direction of the fan rotation to check the sequence of the phase?

Question phase rotation

exist other form to check the phase rotation? and, why is the reason for the led ins trip its on?
    best regards