588,093 active members*
5,031 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

TurboCad Video Tutorials?

Are there any TurboCad video tutorials available anywhere?..... I've got TOO MUCH software rattling around in my middle aged mind, and I would like to find something that would teach me the basics... .enough to cut some parts with a CNC router, anyway....

Thanks!

-Taylor

I got my video tuturial at CADCourse.com for $29.95 plus $7.52 shipping. I found it to be a very basic run through of what the system can do. I've not found any indepth information or hand book for the TurboCad Cam Program. I would very much like to find one.

I got the books from imsi and went through the entire 2d and 3d. They were very informative and helped a great deal. I recomend them. I still need practice, but at least I know my way around the system. And I have had NO prior CAD training.

Try Cadcourse.com

They are looking for people to be trained right now. As far as I understand it is free if you participate in their making of a video.
    Rules of my Road: Don't do what you will regret! Never regret anything you do!

I bought the Turbocad/cam professional and was talked into spending $50 on a movies cdrom. In my opinion the cdrom was not worth the money. Spending time with the book and experience are good teachers.

Talking There is no easy way

That was my experience although rob berry at cad course is maybe the best known as well as don cheeke Canada All the help you need is already in the program really via the help icon here is a link to my sites and blogs with some helpful links "took me six years to learn" ok that was just part time and as a hobby at first. http://smgdesign.net/
    http://stugods3dblog.blogspot.com/