587,940 active members*
3,206 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Stepper Motors / Drives > unipolar motor microstepping
Page 22 of 25 122021222324
    Hellow All,

@Sacha56 : Maybe i can help about pcb's. Can you Pm me next monday please? I have some blank pcb's but i promised one of my friend.

Cooper

Hello Cooper,

I will contact you on monday. It will be very good if you help me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Hellow All,

@Sacha56 : Maybe i can help about pcb's. Can you Pm me next monday please? I have some blank pcb's but i promised one of my friend.

Cooper
    Cooper;

Thanks, you saved the day!

Kreutz.

Dear Friends,

Sorry for very late response to your comments & private messages. Shortly, i would like you to be sure about personal problems happened, about my family. Before, i'm very surprised about the packages that did not delivered yet, and it more sounds like the problem happened here, in local post office. And i promise to cover all the damages, losses and delay for your previous orders.

Just for previously orders which did not arrived yet, can please re-contact me via private messages with your name, address and quantities in order to send tomorrow morning. This time i will add photos of packages and send from another district-zone together with tracking information (this costs more than standart but i will cover them too). I will publish them in public if it does not matter for you.

Again, so sorry for much delay and problems.

Best Regards,
    Ozan

Quote Originally Posted by ozan View Post
    Dear Friends,

Ozan
    Ozan;

It is nice to see you here again!! . I hope every single problem has ben solved already and your family is doing well.

Best regards,

Kreutz.

Talking

@ jschmitt & netboss,

I've send your new packages, please check your private messages for detailed photos and tracking information.

At the moment, i'm not sure if anyone left payed for boards but did not received yet or does anyone requires PCBs, i have around 10-15 sets left.

@kreutz,

I've saved everything and nice to be in again, will definetly try the new firmware after 10-15 days after birth of our new baby and feedback the driver with videos as usual

Best Regards,
    Ozan

Thank you Kreutz

Hi all,

This is my first post and I'll take this opportunity to thank Kreutz for the codes which I received today!

... and also for shedding more light to the "dark art" of PWM to control motors.

I'm a newbie and this here's a whole new world to explore.

Greets to all you nice folks at cnczone!

Plank.

Hello;

I posted a blog dedicated only to the design and construction of the Mardus-Kreutz Drives, the link is: http://mardus-kreutz.blogspot.com . My intention is to continue adding more information as frequently as possible, until it becomes a condensed source of the original design details, and latest improvements, including links to the B.O.M., Schematics, Gerber's and Firmware. Until it is finished, please, stay tuned for newer versions of the firmware.

Thanks,

Kreutz.

Thank you

Let me join you to say thank you to Kreutz. I have learned a lot in a short period of time - the readiness to share knowledge by Kreutz is very motivating.

Plank - are you looking to buy PCB for Mardus Kreutz drivers ? They are affordable if they can be ordered in larger amount ( > 25 ). Please let me know.

I am trying to chronicle my CNC building on a blogsite. I have posted the BOM and updated it as far as I could. Digikey does not carry much of the needed items anymore. www.cnclayman.blogspot.com

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ediestel View Post
    Plank - are you looking to buy PCB for Mardus Kreutz drivers ? They are affordable if they can be ordered in larger amount ( > 25 ). Please let me know.
    www.cnclayman.blogspot.com

Thanks for inviting me. I wish I could and I'd be very contented if I could build one today. I've been wishing to start building my own CNC for about a year now but I'm in a foreign land so it won't be easy.

Sorry nothing to do with the thread but down here parts are scarce so I have to make do with what I could scrounge from junk printers.

I have an STK500 programmer which I brought with me and a few AVR chips that I'm using to learn microcontrollers but so far I'm still blinking LED's, nothing significant for CNC yet. That's why I was more than glad for Kreutz's generosity for sharing his work openly, to me this is a big leap forward.

Thanks again.
    Plank

Parts

Hi Plank

For anybody building these boards and having difficulties getting parts, I could order the parts and list a 'kit' on ebay with a 'buy now' option.

Who is interested ?

While reviewing the BOM I found most components to be relatively cheap. Does anybody know the ~ cost of all parts ?

For the frame of the CNC I intend to mix a fine gravel/silica/epoxy compound, poured into a mold.
    The x axis as an independent table base, and the gantry for y/z as a stand-alone bridge, sliding into notches of the x-table. Metal strips/blocks will be included to allow easy drilling of holes.
    This may be an idea for someone that has difficulties finding parts.

ed

PS: There is a new entry on http://mardus-kreutz.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by ozan View Post
    @ jschmitt & netboss,

I've send your new packages, please check your private messages for detailed photos and tracking information.

At the moment, i'm not sure if anyone left payed for boards but did not received yet or does anyone requires PCBs, i have around 10-15 sets left.

Best Regards,
    Ozan
    I received my boards today from Ozan and I am pleased with the quality of them

Quote Originally Posted by jschmitt View Post
    I received my boards today from Ozan and I am pleased with the quality of them
    Congratulations!!

Kreutz.

Quote Originally Posted by ediestel View Post
    Hi Plank
    For anybody building these boards and having difficulties getting parts, I could order the parts and list a 'kit' on ebay with a 'buy now' option.
    Nice if you could pull all parts together.

Any idea about the total price for the kit?

Regards,
    Plank

A few PCB boards for the Mardus Kreutz unipolar microstepper will be available shortly and can be ordered at cost. Interested parties, please send me a PM.
    http://cnclayman.blogspot.com
    http://oc1design.blogspot.com

Hi,
    Kreutz.

It is possible to use LVR05R2000FB12 instead of 15FR200?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacha56 View Post
    Hi,
    Kreutz.

It is possible to use LVR05R2000FB12 instead of 15FR200?
    Yes, it seems to be equivalent, the manufacturer says it is low inductance but does not specify a value, the technology (metal strip) seems to be the same as the original.

Kreutz.

A couple of new photos:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K-4_M_K_interface.jpg   K-4-to-M-K-interface-2.jpg  

Soon I will post schematics of a simple DIY Expansion card in order to make accessible (screw terminals) the following signals from the External Interface Port:

Inputs:
    pin10 --E-Stop (Active Low)
    pin11 ---limit/home
    pin12 ---limit/home
    pin13 ---limit/home
    pin15 ---limit/home

Input/output:
    Pin 14 ---any use (Tacho input for threading, limit switches, etc) or Auxiliary output.

Outputs: (for relay/SSR driving) Outputs are Enabled only if charge pump signal is received by the PC interface board.

pin16--(Spindle)
    pin17--(Coolant)

I also began to work on another optional Expansion board with two onboard 30A SPST power relays, Power supply sequencer, soft start and monitoring, 12 Volt safety interface relay, and limit/home switches screw terminals.

Interfacing the K-4 PC Interface board Rev3.02SMD to the Mardus-Kreutz Rev2.1d

Here is the document.

Kreutz.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 22 of 25 122021222324