587,177 active members*
3,366 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > Video of Benchtop Mill Working?

Video of Benchtop Mill Working?

Hi Guys

Anyone have any videos of your machines working? Interested in seeing your Benchtop baby working away.

Willyb

I have a video of mine, a few people have it, I dont really have a place to upload it or distribute it off of my computer. I think benny has it too.
    The video is before I changed my belt drive setup, its much quieter now.
    its also like 8mb compressed so it still plays nicely.

Jon

No I dont have the video Jon, but would like to see it. Why dont you upload it to the downloads section. I recon that would be a great addition. If you cant upload it let me know. http://www.cnczone.com/modules.php?n...ategory&cid=14

Note. CNCadmin I know how much these videos tax your bandwidth. Maybe you should have a $??.00 charge per meg of video. Would that help out?
    Just outa interest, any video I post, except for the two in the downloads section, I stream out of other sites and does not use your bandwidth.

Video...

There are some vieos on http://www.positiveflow.com that are good. Hope this helps. Jack. :wave:

Quote Originally Posted by Willyb
    Hi Guys

Anyone have any videos of your machines working? Interested in seeing your Benchtop baby working away.

Willyb

Video Link Doesn't Work?

Hi RAMSsupport

The link for the videos doesn’t seem to work. Any ideas?

Thanks

Willyb